9.

Your POV

"I want to try that again." I say breathing heavily.
Jimin kisses me again, this time harder than before.
I kiss him back holding onto his collar pulling him as closer to me as possible. He starts sucking on my lower lip so I start sucking on his upper lip. His lips are so soft and luscious. I break the kiss and look at him. He looks at me with sincerity in his eyes and leans in kissing my neck. I bite my lips trying not to moan loudly. He puts his hand inside my shirt caressing my body. My body tingles under his touch sending shivers down my spine.

A moan escapes my mouth as Jimin's lips keeps doing their sweet torture on my neck and chest. I stop Jimin and look at him.
"I want to do it with you." I say looking away trying not to blush.
"Then let's do it, I've waiting for forever to do it with you." He says and holds me closer to him.
"I... um I don't want to do it here." I say still looking away from him.
Jimin says nothing and moves away from me picking me up on his shoulders.
"I can walk you know." I say rolling my eyes.
"I know you can walk and you can talk too." He says walking out of the club.

Jungkook was standing outside of the club waiting for me leaning on the car. He looks at me with a confused look.
"Go home Kook." I say waving at him.
Jungkook smiles slightly seeing me and gets in the car.

At Jimin's place.

Jimin takes me out of the car and kisses me hard. I kiss him back leaning on the car wrapping my arms around him. He puts both his hand on my butt cheeks and gives them a hard squeeze making it hurt a little. I moan between the kiss and jump up wrapping my legs around his waist still not breaking the kiss. Jimin starts walking carrying me. He enters the mansion and takes me in a room. It's his study, he makes me sit on the table and kisses my jaw while caressing my neck. I put my hands in his shirt and touch his stomach feeling his rock hard abs.

I moan loudly as he takes off my shirt and starts sucking in my collarbone harshly

"Ahh!! Jim—in!!" I moan loudly as he squeezes my boobs over my bra.
Jimin looks up at me smirking biting my nipples over the bra and sucks on them.
I look at him and bite my lips throwing my head back holding onto the edge of the table.
"Jimin please go slow!" I say in a begging tone.
He says nothing and takes off my pants while sucking on my chest.

I moan watching him feeling nervous. He waits no longer and rips my panties off harshly leaving red marks all over my thighs. He takes off his pant and takes his hardness in his hand. I gulp seeing his size and hold onto to the table tighter feeling more nervous. He pumps himself a couple of time and slams in me without any warning.
"Uhhhhh!!!! Jimin!!! I..." I let my tears fall feeling the pain, it feels like something in me just ripped.
"What babygirl?" He asks and starts moving immediately without giving me anytime to adjust.
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Jimin I never had..ugh this is my first time." I scream as he starts picking up his pace.
My tears fall as the feeling is too much for me to handle.
"You're so tight baby I'm so sorry I can't slow down." He says and holds onto my legs making them wrap around his waist as he pounds in me making the table squeak. I wrap my arms around his neck biting down his shoulder screaming his name. He thrusts more faster and harder pulling my hair making me look at him. I look him in the eyes and moan his name loudly.
"You like that? Hmm? You bitch!" Jimin groans and pulls my hair harshly kissing me hard.
I kiss him back biting on his lower lip screaming in his mouth feeling my high approach. I start shaking due to the over stimulation and cum hard all over him.
Jimin stops thrusting still staying inside me. I look at him with half closed lids and fall on his chest breathing heavily.
"I can't believe I'm your first." He says and picks me up making my legs wrap around his waist. He walks to the door that's in his study and opens it walking in a another room, which seems like it's his bedroom.

Jimin slams by body on the bed and spreads my legs wide holding my inner thighs apart. He starts moving faster than before making me scream his name.
"Oh Jimin you're ruining me." I say and pull on the bedsheets bitting my lips.
Jimin groans and cums in me hard. I look at him breathing heavily almost passing out. He stares at me breathing heavily and licks his lips. He pulls out watching my blood and his cum spill out of me. I close my eyes turning to one side. Jimin stands there looking at me calming down.
"Can I stay the night?" I mumble almost falling asleep.

He says nothing and picks me up bridal style laying me properly on the bed. After looking at me for several minutes he walks away. Taking a wet towel in his hand he walks to me and cleans me up. He throws the dirty towel on the floor and pulls the blanket over my naked body covering me up nicely. I feel so much loved and cared by him at this moment. He stands up and starts walking away, I hold hand to stop him.
"Lay beside me Jimin." I say trying so hard to keep my eyes open.
Yet again he says nothing and turns around to me. Leaning in he kisses my forehead and walks out of the door through which he brought me here. I watch him go feeling a tear drop run down my cheeks. Soon, sleep takes over me and I fall into slumber.