13.

I gasp at his sudden action and hold my dress from the front so that it doesn't fall. Jimin waits no longer and turns me around ripping the dress off my body leaving me just in my lingerie. I look down at myself and look at him backing away. He stares in my eyes walking to me without stopping. My back hits the wall. I was about to move away from the wall but Jimin holds my hand and slams my body on the wall. I groan rubbing my shoulder looking at him.
"Jimin this is way too much." I say looking at him pissed.
"Oh, are you getting hurt baby." He says grabbing my chin harshly.
I look at him pissed yet turned on by his bossiness.
God this man will drive me insane, I think looking at him pressing my thighs together to stop my urge of jumping on him.
Jimin smirks as if he can read my mind and kisses me hard ripping my bra off, and starts groping my boobs.
I moan against his lips and kiss him back, caressing his hardness. He groans against my lips and bites it hard.
"You're mine." He whispers hovering his lips over mine.
"I'm yours." I whisper back kissing him softly making the kiss sensual and meaningful.
He kisses me back softly and picks me up walking to the bed.
He throws me on the bed, making me surprise.
"But you deserve some punishment for not listening to your Mr. Park." He says smirking.
I look at him gulping and back away to tease him.
He grabs my ankle and pulls me to him.
"Where are you off to Ms. Oversmart?" He asks with a cocky smirk.
"You can't have me this easily Mr. Park." I say pushing him by his chest with my other foot. He smirks and turns me around with one swift motion and sits on my butt holding me in place. I whine trying to get him off. Jimin smirks and spanks my ass cheek hard. I groan biting my lips trying not to moan. He rips off my panty and spanks me harder than before. I moan and groan biting my lips.
"Look you're so wet." He says rubbing two of his fingers on my core.
I moan loudly feeling the need for him to be inside me so bad. Every single time Jimin somehow manages to get me to beg him. I hate him so much for that.
"Please Jimin I need you!" I whine.
He spanks me hard grabbing my hair making me arch my back.
"Jimin who? Call me Mr. Park baby!" He says letting my hair go and starts taking off his pants. As, I was about to turn around he holds my waist harshly making me go on my fours.
"Such a nice ass." He says rubbing his hardness on my left asscheek.
I bite my lip not being to control anymore so I stickup my butt towards him more. Jimin smirks watching me become this impatient and starts rubbing my butthole. I widen my eyes thinking what he's going to do and before I could say anything he enters it slowly.
Oh my god! The pain, I arch my back screaming his name.
"Jimin what the fuck!! It hurts! It really hurts!" I say letting tears fall from my eyes.
"It's okay, it's going to be alright." He says still being inside me without moving giving me time to adjust.
I start to feel pleasure after a while along with pain. Jimin starts moving at a slow pace holding onto my waist. I squeeze my eyes shut screaming his name with every movement he makes. He starts thrusting faster and harder making me scream his name in pain and pleasure.
"Oh yeah baby so tight." He groans biting his lips and goes faster and harder pounding me in the bed. I hide my face in the pillow and scream his name.
"Will you ever disobey me?" He asks spanking my ass cheek hard.
"Never Mr. Park." I mumble against the pillow.
He starts rubbing my clit while thrusting in me from behind making me go crazy with all the overstimulation. I scream his name in all the pleasure and reach my climax and cum all over my thighs and his fingers. Jimin pulls out making me lay on my back so that I can see him now. He smirks seeing my fucked up mascara and lipstick.
"You look so hot." He says and enters my core hard. I arch my back screaming his name digging my nails on his back. He hisses and starts moving immediately.
"Ah! ah! Ah! Jimin you're driving me crazy!" I scream tugging his hair. He starts pounding in me in an animalistic pace making me scream his name. I feel my high approach and start to tighten myself around him.
"No baby don't cum! Wait for me." He says groaning as his thrusts becomes sloppy and we both climax at the same time.

We both lay on the bed breathing heavily. I bite my lips smiling a little looking at Jimin. He smiles too and pulls me closer to him and says,
" I love you."
My mind explodes, my heart starts racing. Did he just? Oh my god! I want to scream in happiness. I contain myself with so much difficulty and just stare at him without blinking.
"I love you baby." He says hiding his face on my chest.
I can't believe Park Jimin is confessing to me. I'm so happy for us.
"I love you more." I say and hug him tight smiling widely.