11.

I wake up by the buzzing of my phone. I groan waking up and pick up the call.
"Hello" I say.
"Boss you need to come to the mansion. We got attacked." Jungkook says panicking.
"What!!" I sit up quickly and see Jimin sleeping on his chest beside me.
"I'm coming." I say and cut the call getting dressed.
I should inform Jimin right? Or else he might be upset.
"Jimin wake up!" I call him shaking him by his arm.
"What?" He groans looking at me.
"I'm leaving okay there's an emergency." I say looking at him.
"Oh okay go." He says and goes back to sleeping.

Oh I thought.... he would want to come with me. What am I even thinking? Why am I acting so dependent all of a sudden? I rush out of the room not wanting to think about any of that. Shit I didn't drive here, I don't even have a car. Damn it! I walk out of the mansion and call an Uber quickly and get in it. On the way to my mansion the only thing I could think was about how Jimin just casually told me to go.

I reach my mansion and rush in and see it was ruined. Shots have been fired from all direction. Laying on the floor was June on Suga's lap. I gasp seeing June bleed from his stomach. Jungkook walks to me, who's holding his left arm which is bleeding as well.
"Boss they brushed fired the whole mansion when we were sleeping, June was awake and he got shot." He says looking at June.
I walk to June, he's smiling at me.
"Boss I was holding on just to see you." He says forwarding his hand towards me. I get on my knees and take his hand in mine.
"I'm so sorry June." I say looking at him letting my tears fall.
"Hey, Boss I love you, you know that right." He says choking and caressing my cheeks trying to wipe my tears.
"I know." I say as a whisper looking down holding his hand in mine.
"I'm glad you're safe." He says and closes his eyes loosening his grip on my hand.

Suga let's his tears fall, and closes June's eyes properly. I sit beside him not knowing what to do. Who did this? I need to find out I need to avenge him.
"Get him ready for the funeral, I want him to have a proper funeral." I say standing up walking out of the ruined mansion.

After a few days

Jimin heard about the whole thing and asked me to move in with him. First I was thinking the idea wasn't a good one, but then Rafia persuaded me to move in. And there's a big part of me that now constantly wants to be around him.

I'm sitting in the car being driven there by Jungkook. Suddenly, he asks me,
"Boss do you think you should trust this guy?"
"Yeah I think so, why do you ask me that all of a sudden?" I ask.
"No boss it's just that you two didn't really didn't have a good start." He says while stopping the car in front of Jimin's mansion.

I stay silent for a while, he won't betray me. No no Jimin won't do that. I mean we have a bond now. And I think he has feelings for me like I do for him. I can trust him.
"It's okay we can trust him." I say patting his shoulder from behind.
"Okay boss as you say." He says and gets out the car and opens the car for me.
I step out of the car and walk in his mansion.
"You came Ms. Oversmart." He smiles holding me by my waist.
I blush looking away.
"Yes I did Mr. Park." I say looking at him pinching his nose.
"Yah! Don't do that I'm not a baby." He says rubbing his nose.
"Yes you are." I say
"You're my baby." I whisper in his ear and run away. He runs behind me and picks me up from behind and twirls me around. I giggle holding his hand that's holding me.