The End.

Post Surgery

Jimin's POV

I wake up feeling my chest heavy, it feels new. It feels like someone else is in me. I look around the room feeling light in the head. Closing my eyes, I slowly put my hand on my chest, I feel my heart beating.
Someone walks in the room, I look at them and see it's a nurse.
"Where is the girl I came with?" I ask.
She says nothing and checks the machines and other stuff that are connected to my body.
"You're doing absolutely great Mr. Park, the new heart settled in you body like it was yours already." She smiles and walks out.
I look at her walk away.
"Maybe Ms. Oversmart left, she hates me so much." I sigh and stare at the ceiling.

After a while a doctor walks in and he does the same as the nurse did and checks everything. The doctor walks to me,
"How are you feeling?" He asks.
"I'm feeling okay." I say looking at him.
"So, I have something for you." He says and hands me a folded piece of paper.
"All the best." He says patting my shoulder and walks out.
I slowly open the letter, I read the letter, slowly my tears starts to fall automatically.
"Why! Why did you give a heart to heartless monster like me! Why!" I yell holding the letter close to my chest.

In the letter

My dear Mr. Park, when you will read this letter I'll no longer be with you. Well, that's not completely true, I'll be with you pumping your blood for you. Yes, you guessed it you have my heart. You had my heart since the day I said I loved you. I love you Jimin, and I never stopped loving you. Today I'm giving you what was always yours to keep, my heart. Hope it will take good care of you.
I have a few favours to ask you, please take care of my sister and make sure she completes her graduation. And please give Taehyung the love and support he should have gotten from you. Take care of yourself and don't hate yourself. I love you.

Your Ms. Oversmart

Nobody's POV

Years past since Rehana died, giving her heart to Jimin.
Jimin has completely changed, he lives a normal life now. He donated everything he had to orphans. Jimin now takes care of both Rafia and Taehyung by himself.

Rafia requested a lot to Jimin to move on with his life and get married. But he didn't, he never dated anyone else neither did he get married. After both Rafia and Taehyung completed their studies, they got married.

Jimin still now couldn't forgive himself for everything he did to her.

"I still love you and I still want you Ms. Oversmart." He says putting his hand on his beating heart.