Chapter 19

Charlie's P.O.V.

I slam my car door shut and walk towards this shitty building called "school." Since I won't be giving Lily rides anymore, I decided not to show up to zero period today. I didn't want to see her, there will be enough of that in Physics. I go up to Jason and pull him up by his shirt.

"We need to talk," I whisper angrily into his ear. He nods several times, and I let go of his shirt, signaling him to follow me. We go to the corner of this classroom where no one really is and I start telling Jason everything.

"She found out I'm dating Nancy. How? I don't even know how. You know I always go for the girls that are oblivious of my relationship status. She told me to never talk to her again, but I won't stop until I want to. I know she's thinking about that dumbass Brandon."

"What are you gonna do then?" Jason asks worried. Why is he the one worried when I'm the one who got caught.

"I will ruin her life. She will wish that I will have mercy on her, but I won't. I won't."

"Charlie...you know it's not her fault that you're dating Nancy. Maybe if you were single, Lily would have gone for you..."

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! Where's the fun in making out with a girl, with touching a girl, with fucking one, if there isn't a risk there, if there isn't someone you're 'committed' to? This game I play is super fun!"

"Bro..I'm dating Daisy and I would never cheat on her. And if I wasn't dating her and fucking around with some other girl, I certainly would have fun, even if I wasn't committed to someone. Don't you love Nancy, Charlie? She rejected Yale and went to USC instead just to be with you."

"Jason. I don't love her. As a matter of fact, I have never loved anyone. I don't think I ever will."

I enter Spanish class and decide to distract myself for a while. I go up to this girl named Mary in my class. She has blonde hair that is clearly damaged from all the stuff she does to it. Today she is wearing these pair of short ass denim shorts so that whenever she bends out, her ass hangs out. She has this crop top, tight as fuck too, and she bends down purposely so you can see her boobs. Those are the types of girls I distract myself with.

"Hey Mary you look awfully pretty today," I flirt.

"Why thanks hon." Class hasn't started yet, kids are still coming in, and the teacher is in the bathroom. Mary and I are talking in the corner of the classroom that is blocked off by file cabinets. I lean in closer and whisper in her ear, "What do you say we go to the bathroom right now and have a little fun?" I grab her ass while asking her to add some emphasis. She kisses me, biting my lip, saying a yes the process.

Before the teacher arrives, we take our stuff and ditch class. We go to one of the bathrooms that is closed off because of a leak that has been happening since my sophomore year. I learned how to pick the lock, and we go in. It's the girls' bathroom, but I don't care. I take her to the biggest stall, and we immediately start making out. I'm touching this girl everywhere, and I love the adrenaline I get knowing that I could get caught, that my girlfriend can find out, but that's the best part. It's doesn't feel the same, however. Mary was too easy to get. I like it when girl's are fighters, like Lily.

But I'm still enjoying it. What can I say? She's the whore of the school. She'll do anything to almost anyone, and with no price. It's a good distraction.

The bell rings and second period is over. I pull up my shit and tell Mary that was wonderful. She tells me that whenever I need to forget about someone, she's available. That's what she's for. We leave, time between each other so people won't see because everyone is already out of class. I am the last to leave, letting Mary leave first because I'm such a gentleman. When I come out, I bump into a guy, about my height, maybe a little taller than me.

"Watch where you're going dickface," I growl at him. He stops and turns towards me.

"Watch where I'm going? Last time I checked, I wasn't a guy who came out of the girls' bathroom," he says while pointing at the sign. He smirks and starts walking when I scream out, "Fucking dickwad!"

He keeps walking and while throwing up the middle finger yells, "The name's Brandon asshole."