》26. Princess, you're always sexy《

Chapter 26: Princess, you're always sexy

I was kissing Aiden.

Oh my God.

At first it was light, feathery, unmoving. His soft lips were gentle against mine as our shock wore off and exhilaration coursed through my veins, igniting my nerves. A deep rooted flame burned around us, and passion lit up inside me.

Aiden's lips moved against mine like we were made for each other. Gentle, soothing, caring. His hands threaded into my hair and tugged me closer. My own hands grabbed fistfuls of his shirt.

Aiden's teeth tugged on my bottom lip and I gasped. Our tongues met and it was pure bliss. His tongue danced with mine and his hands trailed down my body. His touch sent currents of electricity to rush through my veins. His fingers traveled down my sides and I pushed myself closer to him as he rested his hands on my hips.

God, this felt amazing.

And I wanted more.

My hands slid up his hard chest and curled into his hair, tugging. A throaty groan escaped his lips and a foreign sound erupted from my throat. We pulled apart, our breathing heavy, panting.

I fluttered my eyes open and saw his flicker open. His hazel eyes darkened considerably and yet it was such a stark contrast to the bright green flecks dancing. I loved his eyes. A breath-taking smile broke on to Aiden's lips and his dimples appeared. His lips brushed mine.

"God, I've wanted to do that for so long," he whispered against my lips.

His breath mingled with mine and my heart fluttered. I felt as if I was floating. I was on such a high, nothing could bring me down.

"Again," I managed to breath out.

Aiden's smiling lips crashed down on mine and I hummed in response. I felt him walk us back until he fell on to the couch, bringing me down with him. I breathed out a light laugh as he settled me down on his lap, straddling him.

My fingers tangled into his thick hair, and his hands pressed down on my hips. I pushed my body closer to his as our lips brushed. Aiden trailed his lips across my jaw and I tilted my head as he left feathery kisses down my neck.

A content sigh escaped my parted lips. Aiden's chiselled jaw brushed my cheek and tingles shot down to my very toes.

"I'm crazy about you," he whispered beside my ear and placed a gentle kiss just below.

I bit my lip to stop the sound lodged in my throat. I pulled back a little to see his face. I trailed a finger over his eyebrow and down the slope of his nose. His features were mesmerising. He was so beautifully handsome.

"I've been pushing back my feelings for you for so long," I murmured. Our eyes locked and I became hypnotized in his rivers of honey. "I convinced myself it was wrong to feel this way. That it would compromise my job. But you're right. I was afraid to let you in, to let you get any closer to me than you already have."

My hand rested on his cheek and Aiden leaned into my touch. His fingers twirled a strand of my chestnut hair, and a smile graced his pink lips. "It's not wrong," Aiden said softly. "What you feel isn't wrong, Princess. Because then it'd make what I feel wrong. And everything I feel for you is right and real."

I gazed at him – at his passionate eyes, his smiling lips, his cute dimples, his rugged good looks. My mouth fell dry at how much I cared about him, felt about him. It was so much, too much. And I couldn't find the words to possibly explain how I truly felt.

Aiden must've seen it in my eyes because I was no longer holding back my emotions. He chuckled light and low, the sound bouncing off the walls and into my heart. He knocked his head with mine, and his eyes shone playfully.