Hey guys - 18/05/2024

Hiya loves,

It's been a long time since I've updated on this book or on wattpad at all.

If you are a new reader, then you've seen my new A/N on the synopsis of this book and know I have been on an editing binge.

I just edited this whole story again after 6 years. That's absolutely insane. I've been wanting to for so long and it took me 6 weeks to actually edit it, although it should've taken me 2 but I stopped in-between 😬 but I've finally done it, and damn does it feel good!

I'm glad I got to edit over the mistakes, and feel free to point more out to me.

I just feel like I reconnected with these characters and fallen in love with writing all over again.

Six years. The Agent series should've been over a long time ago, but as you know, nothing ever goes to plan.

Since I published Boundaries, the Bulletproof spin-off in 2019, we've had covid (ugh), lockdown (twice!), I graduated with my bachelors, dropped out of my master's, worked for a year, did my master's again, got that MA graduation to make my parents proud, and have been jobless for months (fun!).

I thought I'd seen my biggest writer's block already. But this was my biggest writer's block. The writing life just surprises you. While my characters stopped existing, my life kept moving on and suddenly it's 2024, 5 years later, and I still have yet to complete Boundaries.

I didn't completely stop writing in this time. No way. It was actually just Boundaries.

I completed the 3rd Agent book in the series. I am unable to publish it here without spoiling Boundaries so hence the wait. I started 3 other novels that are yet to be completed, and have had a billion ideas since. I have also taken down all my other stories from wattpad for completion and editing, and have only left Bulletproof & Boundaries on here.

I wish I could just think my ideas into written form. Wouldn't that be so much simpler?

Anyways, sorry for my rambling. Just thought I'll give a life update to anyone who comes across this A/N.

Bulletproof is complete and edited ✅️

Next stop - completing Boundaries.

Next, next step - publishing my third Agent book on Wattpad.

I will complete and edit Boundaries this year. I am determined. Especially with Vivian's story fresh in my head.

Wish me luck, and I shall update you here and on Boundaries soon!

Don't give up on me yet!

Lots and lots and lots of love,

Completely_Yours ❤️

Also,

How are you guys?

Are you well?

How's life treating you?

How are your studies going?

Got any teachers you hate?

Got a crush?

How's work?

Got any kids?

Tell me your real life love story please!! In this book, it's all fiction. But what you guys got out there is real and true!

I wish you all the best, and I am always happy to talk and make new friends! 🤗