Chapter One

Chapter one

"HYUNNGGG~!"

Jimin smiled when he saw his best friend running towards him.

"TAEHYUNGIEEE~!" Jimin yelled.

Jimin ran to Taehyung and jumped up to give him a hug.
But that resulted in both of them falling down since Taehyung wasn't ready for the sudden impact of Jimin's small body.

"Ow..." Jimin rubbed his elbow, but he realized that Taehyung was under him so he quickly got up.

"Oh my gosh! Taehyung, are you okay?" Jimin frantically asks as he touches Tae's  face to look for any injuries. Luckily though, he didn't find any.

"I'm fine, Jiminie" Taehyung said while smiling his adorable box smile at Jimin.

Jimin smiled back. "Yah, Taehyungie how was summer school? I told you, you should've let me tutor you~" Jimin said with a cute pout.
Taehyung had to take summer school so he could go to the next grade, which resulted in Jimin being alone all summer.
Jimin offered to help Taehyung, but Taehyung always came up with an excuse, like...

"Ah,don't worry, I'll pass"
"Hyung, I can do it myself"
"I'll study really hard next time, I promise!"

But oh was he wrong...

Jimin knew Taehyung didn't want to go to summer school, but that would've resulted in not being together for the rest of high school. And they both knew they didn't want that. Jimin and Taehyung have been inseparable since kindergarten. Jimin was 2 months older than Taehyung but everyone thinks that Taehyung is older just because of the way he looks.
Taehyung has always been the most toughest guy in other people's eyes and they found Jimin to be the cutest little Mochi but later, they would be shocked when they find out that Jimin is older.

As they arrived at their school grounds they heard the bell ring.
They both stopped and looked at each other.

"Shit..." they both said

————————————————————————

OHHH LOOK WHO'S LATE ON THEIR FIRST DAY~! HAHAHA
I know I said I would update on Friday, Saturday, Or Sunday but today, I didn't have that much homework and I was motivated to get this chapter done.
I hope you like it so far~!