Chapter five

(Last chapter)

Wait...
Did they say...?
He's been arrested....?
—————————————————————
(Jimin's P.O.V)
I snap out of my daydream when I see him walking towards me. I watch him silently sitting down next to me, and I start to stare at him.
"There's no way he's been arrested, right? He would've been kicked out of sch-" I come back to reality when I see him looking at me as well.
I freeze and I feel my face getting hot...I didn't know what to do because well... I just got caught staring so who wouldn't feel embarrassed?
He stares back at me for what seemed like forever, but without my exaggeration I'm pretty sure it's been like 5 seconds. "May I help you?" He said with a smirk. I look down shyly at my hands which were on my lap. Curse, my damn shyness. "N-no I'm fine" I say, and I quickly face my head towards the front of the class, waiting for Mr. Joon to say any further instructions.
"Alright class! Since it's the first day and everything! I'll let you talk to each other but, be prepared for tomorrow, We're going to learn about The Niihau Incident!

I looked where Tae was sitting ,but I see him talking to Jackson. I didn't want to interrupt since I wanted him to make new friends so I picked up my book and started reading. I felt someone staring at me so I looked up to my side to see the boy named, Min Yoongi, looking at me. I couldn't take all of this staring because it just made me uncomfortable.
"What?" I said
"Nothing." He said
"Then why are you staring at me?" I stated.
"Because you're just sitting there, not being social, and you have something on your shirt." He said pointing to my chest.
I looked down to see what he was pointing at ,but I was met with his index finger hitting my nose.
"Oww~!" I yelped while rubbing my nose. "That was childish! And immature!" I whined and pouted, clearly mad at the little stunt that he pulled. "Sorry..." he mumbled.
"Hmph... it's okay" I said. 
I began to grow more curious of him because I wanted to know if he was actually arrested, or if they were just silly rumors.
"C-can I ask you something?" I said.
"Depends on what it is" he said, giving me a glare.
"Yah! Be nice for once!" I pouted.
"Fine! Go on and ask!" He said.
I flinch from his tone, and start to get teary eyed "why is he so mean?" I thought. "N-never mind" I said while turning away, and reading my book again. We stayed like that until the bell rang. After the bell rang, Taehyung was waiting for me at the doorway. "Jiminie, were you alright sitting next to him? Did he do anything?" Taehyung asked worried. "It's alright Tae, He didn't do anything" I said. "Hey what's your next class?" I asked curiously. I saw him get out his schedule and his face immediately goes pale "C-calculus" He said timidly. "Yah, don't worry you have your smart Mochi over here!" I said while cupping his face, trying to cheer him up, which thankfully worked. "I have English next, good luck Taehyungie! See you at lunch!" I said while walking away.
"Bye Jiminie~!"
——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)
Jimin looked at his schedule to see if he was at the right room number. "Yep, 354 English, here goes nothing" Jimin puts his hand on the door knob and slowly walks in.
"Hello there!" A man walks up to Jimin who sticks his hand out for a handshake, which Jimin gladly gives. "Hello sir!" Jimin lets go of his hand and bowed. "My name is Park Jimin!" Jimin said while smiling. "Ahh we have the same last name huh? I'm Park Jinyoung, but you can just call me Mr. Jinyoung! And I will be your English teacher this year" Mr. Jinyoung said. "You may sit where ever you like!" Mr. Jinyoung said before flashing a quick smile to Jimin.
Jimin scans the room and he sees an empty desk near the middle of the classroom. Jimin starts walking towards the desk, until he sees a boy walking towards it as well. He stops in his tracks and so does the boy. Jimin looks at the boy, from head to toe. The boy had black hair, big doe eyes, and he was wearing a black shirt, with jeans, and some timberlands.  
(A.N. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"S-sorry you can have it" Jimin said quickly, moving out of the way. "No it's okay" The boy said. "Are you sure? Look I can sit next to it, it's fine I promise" Jimin said, smiling afterwards.
"Oh okay Thank you!" The boy smiled as well and Jimin thought that he looked so adorable when he smiled, it was almost like a little bunny.
"My name's Jimin! What's your name?" Jimin asked.
"My name is Jungkook!" The boy, who was now confirmed "Jungkook" said.
"Nice to meet you! I hope we can get to be good friends!" Jimin said sweetly.
"M-me too" Jungkook said.
———————————————————
(Time skip)
(Author's P.O.V)

English class went by pretty fast for the 2 boys. They didn't think the bell would ring so quickly, but at least they got to know each other during that time. Jimin went up to Jungkook looking up at him since Jungkook was taller than Jimin. (A.N. Sorry I had to
:3) "what's your next class, Jungkookie?" Jimin asked.
Jungkook took his schedule out of his backpack and looked at it for about 10 seconds before he said "I have dance next!" Jungkook was clearly excited that his next period was dance. Jimin looked at Jungkook "Hey, me too! Maybe we could help each other out on some dances!" Jimin said. They both agreed and they started walking down to their dance class.
Once they arrived there, they started to roam around the big room. It seemed like they were pretty early because it was only them two, so they started to show each other some dances that they've done.
"Jimin-hyung! You dance so good! I wish I could dance good like you!" Jungkook exclaimed when Jimin finished dancing to a song called "Blood, sweat, and tears".
"Aw thank you Jungkookie!" Jimin said, he was about to start dancing again when he heard clapping fill the room, it almost sounded like thunder. Jimin look around to see people who suddenly appeared in the dance class." Oh my! Hahaha!" Jimin began laughing out of embarrassment because he didn't notice all of those people saw him dance. Jimin looked around the crowd and began thanking them when he saw a familiar boy.

A boy with a white beanie....

Jimin stopped in his tracks and looked at him.
The boy started to walk up to Jimin and leaned towards his ear and whispered. "Great performance, Jiminie." He looked at Jimin who just seemed frozen in place and then walked away.

Jimin looked at Yoongi while he was walking away. Jimin looked at Jungkook who seemed confused on what just happened. Jimin looked at him and said "This is going to be a very long year..."

—————————————————————
A DOUBLE UPDATE HAHA!
I told you I would make it up to you~!
I'll update as much as I can and, if you want to please support me by voting!
I hope you enjoyed!
I purple you💜