Chapter sixteen

(Previous chapter)

"Okay,okay..." Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek and he smiled when he heard Jimin softly squeal as they started walking to their class together.

——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

They both walked into Mr. Joon's class,gathering everyone's attention. Everyone eyed and gasped at the couple as they walked inside with their hands intertwined with one another, especially Taehyung. Jimin grew red when he saw that everyone's eyes were on them.

Yoongi noticed the slight tension in his hand and gave Jimin's hand a slight squeeze.
"Let them look..." Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear as he smirked slightly when Jimin turned into a strawberry. Jimin timidly nods his head and continues walking towards their desk, their hands locked tightly against each other.

Mr. Joon stands up from his desk and walks towards the front of the class. He stands in front of the board and turns towards the class, his dimples showing as he smiled widely.

"Welcome back everyone! I hope you had an amazing weekend!" He spoke.

Jimin slowly turned his head to look at Yoongi and Yoongi did the same. Yoongi gave Jimin a quick wink and whispered, "the best..." in Jimin's ear. Jimin grew flustered and pulled his hand away from Yoongi's and hid his face with both of his hands. Yoongi chuckled softly and looked towards at the front of the class, trying to ignore Jimin's cuteness.

"Alrighty then! Please take out your notebooks!"

——————————————————————
(Time skip)

Jimin panted slightly as he pulled at his slightly sweaty shirt. "H-holy fuck...." Jimin mumbled as he looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was sticking to his forehead from his sweat so he ran his fingers through his hair to get it off of his forehead.

The dance instructor looked at Jimin with amazement once he finished dancing to a very difficult song called, Not Today. (A.N idk if
it's ACTUALLY a difficult song, but just go with it) The teacher slowly clapped as he stared at Jimin with wide eyes, "h-how did you... do that? In just ONE class" he spoke as he was clearly impressed. Jimin looked back at the teacher as he panted heavily.

"I... I have no.... idea...." Jimin breathed out as he closed his eyes, trying to catch his breath.

The dance teacher looked back at everyone else and everyone immediately started clapping, causing Jimin to turn red as he got flustered.

"Ahh... no, no, thank you!" He said as his eyes formed crescents as he grinned happily. Jimin could see in the corner of his eye was Yoongi, who seemed to be staring him down with the seductive stare that Jimin had ever seen. Jimin gulped because his stare was so intimidating, but he shrugged it off and shyly waved at Yoongi.

Yoongi smirked and slowly walked over to where Jimin was standing. Everyone else was taking a break since the difficultly of the dance was through the roof. As Yoongi was walking closer to Jimin, Jimin walked backwards. Jimin stopped once his back hit one of the mirrors in the room, causing him to slightly flinch from the coolness of the mirror.

Yoongi continued to prowl towards Jimin until he had both of his arms next to Jimin's head, caging him in. Yoongi slowly licked his lips as he moved his head down to Jimin's ear. Jimin's breath hitched when Yoongi's deep, husky voice whispered seductively into ear.

"You're really testing me... aren't you..." Yoongi whispered as he slightly blew into Jimin's ear, causing shivers to go down Jimin's back.

"I-I umm..." Jimin stuttered as he looked down at his feet, avoiding Yoongi's eyes.