Family trip, part two~

(I'll tell you when to play the music~)

Yoongi practically squished Hoseok with his own body as he threw himself on top of him, causing the both of them to collapse onto the hard ground.

"Ahh! Yoongi that fucking hurt!" Hoseok whined as he shivered from the icy white substance that touched his exposed skin.

"Language!" They both heard Jungkook say before Yoongi helped Hoseok off of the big pile of snow.

Hoseok lips curled up into a huge smile as he studied Yoongi and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. Yoongi returned the hug before he pushed himself off to look into Hoseok's eyes.

"You still look the same" Yoongi mumbled as he punched Hoseok's shoulder.

"Bastard"

Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair, exposing his forehead as he bit his lips in a seductive matter.

"But you sure do love this bastard, don't you?" He teased as he removed his hand from his hair and swiftly shifted his position to where he had Yoongi in a choke hold and he ruffled his hair messily.

"Yah! Stop it!" Yoongi complained as he struggled to release himself from Hoseok's grip.

Hoseok's laughter ran in Yoongi's ears as he hit his arms. Yoongi felt his blood level rising, not from the lack of air, but from how annoyed he was getting.

Yoongi clenched his hands into fists as his breathing increased, if he was a cartoon, you would've seen steam coming out of his ears. Before Yoongi could've done something that he was going to regret, it was like the gods answered his prayers as he felt Hoseok remove his arms and a groan was heard from behind him as he calmed himself down.

Yoongi turned around to see Jimin standing in front of Hoseok with his foot between his legs, leading right to his...Uh...manhood. Hoseok stayed still as he feared for his little friends life. He held his arms out as he pleaded.

"Woah woah I'm sorry, please I want kids"

Jimin's angry, yet adorable, expression continued to stay on his face as he stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry at him before he happily skipped over to his boyfriend. Jimin hooked his arm around Yoongi's and dragged him towards the cabin that wasn't too far away from them. Yoongi was still a bit irritated from Hoseok's actions until they were inside the cabin.

Right when they stepped in, their mouths gaped at the beautiful interior space of the cabin. The spruce wooden flooring was shimmering as the light of the chandelier above them shined on everything that it touched. A navy blue couch was sitting in the middle of the room with a white circular carpet in front of it that almost resembled the snow from outside.

A wooden desk was right on top of the white carpet and another desk was right next to the stairs that led to the second floor.

"Woah..." Yoongi exhaled as he looked at the cabin.

"It's beautiful..." Jimin mumbled as he walked over to stairs and grazed his fingers over the detailed railing. Yoongi's eyes looked over Jimin's body as he licked his lips. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a light blue cardigan hugged his body to protect him from the cold. He looked at him up and down before he slowly walked up to him and hugged him, placing his chin on Jimin's shoulder, the same action he did when he woke up that day. Jimin didn't mind this position as he placed his hands on Yoongi's arms, loving the way they grasp around his waist as he leaned back into Yoongi's touch.

"It's not that beautiful" He mumbled as he looked at his lover's side profile, admiring it as he smiled at how shocked Jimin looked.

"Y-yes it is! Well, at least I think it's beautiful..." Yoongi could hear the pout in Jimin's voice as he crossed his arms over his chest. Yoongi found out that was a habit Jimin had over the years of being with him whenever he defended something or someone.