Chapter seven

(Previous chapter)

"Y-YOONGI!"
——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)
Jimin was frozen in place, and he started to tear up from what he saw at the end of the alleyway.

Yoongi was laying on the ground, blood coming out of his nose, a cut on his lip, and another cut on his left cheek....

Jimin ran to his side and kneeled down next to him. "Y-Yoongi! What happened? O-oh my gawd!" Jimin started hyperventilating from all the blood he was seeing. "I-I'm fine..." Yoongi breathed out, he tried to get up but he immediately went back down. "You need help! It'll get worse if we don't clean it up!" Jimin said while lifting Yoongi up by putting one of his arms around his waist. "N-no, don't worry a-about me" Yoongi groaned.

Jimin wouldn't take no for an answer so he continued to lift Yoongi up and started walking to his house. "I'm not just going to leave you here like dirt, you may be an ass but that won't stop me from helping you, so deal with it" Jimin said firmly. Yoongi surrendered and allowed Jimin to take him to his house.
——————————————————————
(Time skip)

Jimin was at his doorstep, taking his keys out of his pocket and unlocking the door while Yoongi was leaning against a wall for support.
Jimin finally unlocked the door and walked inside his house while holding Yoongi by the waist. Jimin carefully set Yoongi on his couch and told Yoongi that he would be right back with medical supplies.

Jimin received a text while he was looking for the first aid kit so he checked who it was.

Taehyungie 🐯:
Jiminie, where are you? Did something happen?

Jimin bit his lower lip slightly, he was contemplating if he should tell Taehyung what exactly happened. Jimin thought about it for a while, and then he quickly typed in his response to Tae.

Jiminie 😸:
Yes, something happened. I'm so sorry Taehyungie but I have to cancel for today. I'll tell you what happened tomorrow okay?

Taehyungie 🐯:
It's alright Jiminie, as long as you're okay. I really wanted Bulgogi though :(

Jiminie 😸:
Aww I'm sorry I promise I'll make it up to you~!

Taehyungie 🐯:
Okay Hyung! I hope everything's alright!

Jiminie 😸:
I have to go now! See you tomorrow!

Taehyungie 🐯:
Byee~

Jimin ended the conversation with Taehyung and went back to the living room where Yoongi was with the first aid kit in his hands. "Can you sit up?" Jimin asked while sitting beside him. "I seriously don't need your help, I would've been fine on my own" Yoongi harshly said to Jimin.
Jimin ignored Yoongi's complaints and started to take out some cotton balls along with the medical alcohol bottle.
"Yah! Didn't you hear me?" Yoongi sat up from his position on the couch. "I said that-
Aghhh! Shit!" Yoongi cursed when Jimin placed the soaked cotton ball on his injured cheek.
"If I don't do this, then it'll get infected which will lead to more problems, so quit whining" Jimin stated. Yoongi looked at Jimin and huffed "f-fine". Yoongi kept on wincing whenever Jimin put the cotton ball on his cuts. "Sorry..." Jimin mumbled. Jimin froze when he saw another cut on Yoongi's collarbone. Jimin instantly flushed red when he knew he had to ask Yoongi a certain question.