Chapter thirteen

(Previous chapter)

"Park Jimin..." I said to myself.
"Thank you..."
————————————————————
(Time skip: Next Morning)
(Author's P.O.V)

Sunday morning, in the cold crisp air. Jimin was still sleeping in his soft, warm bed while dreaming about all the things that happened yesterday. And by "all the things" I meant he was dreaming about Yoongi.

Yoongi and Jimin kissed... and Jimin would never forget that day.

As Jimin was peacefully sleeping, a loud bang was heard in the living room which woke Jimin up in a flash. "H-hello?" Jimin called out, his voice was slightly deep and raspy from his sleep.

Jimin knew it wasn't his mother because she rarely came home since her job keeps her busy 24/7. Jimin carefully tossed his covers away from him and slowly stood up from his bed.
His bare feet softly patted their way to his bedroom door and he hesitantly turned the knob.

"Hello?" Jimin called out again.

No answer.

"T-Taehyung! This isn't funny!" Jimin scolded.

Still no answer.

Jimin was slightly panicking now, he was thinking if he should either lock himself in his room or go confront whoever was in his house.
Jimin's phone started ringing and he immediately lowered the volume because of the noise.

Jimin ran back into his bedroom and locked the door behind him. He grabbed his phone with his tiny, slightly shaking, hand. He looked at the caller ID and he felt a wave a relief wash over him.

He answered.

Jimin 😸:
"T-Tae!"

Taehyung 🐯:
"Jiminie-hyung! How'd it go with Yoongi? Did you guys-"

Jimin 😸:
"Uh Tae, I can't really talk about that right now!"

Taehyung 🐯:
"Why? Did he do something to you? I swear I'll kill him if he hurt you!"

Jimin 😸:
"Taehyung! Will you please listen to me? There's literally someone in my house and I don't know what to do!

Taehyung 🐯:
"Why the hell are you calling me then? You know 911 exists for a reason, right?"

Jimin 😸:
"I'd rather have you come!"

Taehyung 🐯:
"You have no idea how much that made me smile"

Jimin 😸:
"Taehyung..."

Taehyung 🐯:
"Alright, Alright I'm coming, try not to die!"

Jimin 😸:
"Don't say th-"

Taehyung cut Jimin off by ending the call, which made Jimin slightly scoff. Suddenly, Jimi heard stuff moving around from outside his bedroom.

"Do I really want to go check?"

"...."

"....."

"........."

"Yes."