Chapter eleven

(Previous chapter)

"Ji-Jimin..."
—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Ashamed....

That's exactly what Yoongi felt when he saw the disappointment in Jimin's face.

Yoongi would've normally just walked away from all of this like nothing ever happened...

But for some reason, he didn't...

Suddenly, the girl who touched Yoongi started bawling. Everyone in the party could hear her, even through the music. Jimin quickly went to her side.

"H-hey, are you okay?" Jimin asked.

The girl looked at Yoongi in the eyes with glossy eyes and smirked at him for a spilt second before she continued to cry. Yoongi was confused on why she did that, but then, his eyes widened from what she said to Jimin.

"H-He *hic* he t-touched me!! Wahh!" The girl sobbed while grabbing fistfuls of Jimin's shirt. Everyone immediately froze and looked at Yoongi, mouth's agape. Yoongi's blood was boiling from the untruthful thing she said.

Jimin's eyes widened and he teared up while looking up at Yoongi. Jimin was praying from what she was saying was not true.

"N-no... not you... please...."

"I-is this true?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi looked at the girl and then at Jimin, "of course not! Do you-"

SLAP

Gasps were filled in the room when the girl stood up from Jimin's arms... and slapped Yoongi.

Yoongi hissed from the slight burning sensation on his cheek.

"L-liar!" The girl screamed. "Y-you liar!" The girl started hitting Yoongi in the chest while sobbing. Yoongi held up his arms to try to block the girl's hits. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" Yoongi looked over at Jimin who was wiping his eyes.

"I-is he crying...?"

"Alright, Alright! Enough!" Jackson quickly grabbed the girl and gave her to Jimin to prevent her from hitting Yoongi any more.
Jackson turned around and looked at Yoongi who was staring right back at him. "Get out." Jackson said harshly.

Hoseok quickly cut in when he heard what he said.

"W-Wait Jackson, I'm sure it was-"

"GET OUT!" Jackson yelled, which made Hoseok flinch from his voice.

Jackson grabbed Yoongi by the collar and slammed him against the wall, making him face the wall, and put his hands by the sides of his head.

"Agh! Shit!" Yoongi exclaimed. Yoongi felt slightly light headed since he wasn't fully healed from the incident 2 weeks ago. Yoongi looked over his shoulder to see Jimin looking at him. He could see that Jimin was disgusted by him.

Jackson leaned into Yoongi's ear and firmly said, "Get. Out."

Jackson let go up Yoongi's arms and crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for him to leave.

Yoongi looked over at Hoseok, but Hoseok shook his head apologetically. Yoongi looked up at Jimin, but once he looked up, Jimin shifted his gaze away from Yoongi.

Yoongi's heart slightly broke, does Jimin ever want to talk to him again? He looked around the room and saw that everyone was looking at him in disgust and with hatred. Yoongi held his head down and slowly walked towards the front door.