Chapter six

(Previous chapter)

Jimin looked at Yoongi while he was walking away. Jimin looked at Jungkook who seemed confused on what just happened. Jimin looked at him and said "This is going to be a very long year..."

————————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)
(Time skip)

Jimin was at his last class for the day, which was Science, and thankfully, it was with the one and only...

Kim Taehyung.

Jimin thanked god for not letting Yoongi be in this class, because Jimin knew that he would just bother them both. Everyone was chatting away because the Science teacher didn't really care since it was the first day. Jimin was playing around with one of his sweater paws, not knowing what to do because Taehyung left to go to the bathroom. Jimin signed and decided to read his book.
While Jimin was reading his book, he saw someone taking a seat in front of him. He decided to ignore it because he didn't know anyone else in this class but Taehyung so, he thought "they're probably just using it, no big deal"

Boy, was he wrong...

Jimin jumped slightly when a hand suddenly found it's way on the top of his book and it was pushed down onto his desk. "Well, hello there"

Jimin swore he heard that voice before...

Jimin looked up to see the brown haired boy from this morning.
"Uh... h-hi" Jimin spoke nervously, he didn't know what would happen since Taehyung wasn't there with him.
"H-Hoseok..? Wasn't it?" Jimin asked. He remembered that was what Yoongi said when they were walking away.

"Yes, and your name?" Hoseok asked.

"J-Jimin"

Hoseok stuck his hand out, which Jimin hesitantly shook, Jimin was just full out confused from the way he was acting compared to this morning.

"Listen..." Hoseok spoke cautiously.
"I'm sorry about this morning, my friend and I can get out of hand sometimes and I apologize for that..." Hoseok spoke sincerely and Jimin could see in his eyes that he wasn't lying. Jimin smiled, "it's okay, at least yo-" Jimin was cut off when Taehyung came up to both of them.

Taehyung had fire in his eyes...

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?" Taehyung said to Hoseok harshly. "Taehyungie, it's fine he was just apologizing" Jimin said. Taehyung looked at Jimin "I doubt that, he can't possibly think that you'd accept his apology after what he just did" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled out.

Taehyung immediately stopped talking because he heard Jimin say his real name instead of his nickname. Jimin only called Tae by his real name when he was mad.

And boy... was Jimin mad.

Jimin stood up from his desk. "Taehyung, do you seriously not trust me enough? When I say he's apologizing. He's fucking apologizing, alright?" Jimin spoke firmly. Taehyung held his head down low, he felt guilt over flow him because he knew better to listen to his best friend who he'd known for more then 8 years.

Why wouldn't he trust his Mochi?

"S-sorry, hyung...." Taehyung spoke low, with his head down.
Jimin's face softened, "Taehyungie, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have raised my voice..." Jimin ran his fingered through his hair. "Agh, this school is already making me a wreck" Jimin looked at Taehyung and then his face lit up when he figured out what he should do for Taehyung.

"Taehyungie~" Jimin cooed.
"Yes Jimin hyung?" Taehyung answered sadly.
"How about I'll take you to buy some Bulgogi? And walk to your house okay? my treat" Jimin gave Taehyung an eyesmile.
Taehyung immediately felt better. "Oh my gawd! Really?" Taehyung was jumping up and down in excitement. "Oh course, oh and Hoseok do you want to come?" Jimin and Taehyung looked at Hoseok who seemed to think about it for a while.

"No no it's okay, I promised Yoongi I would hang out with him" Hoseok said with a sigh.
"Yoongi?" Taehyung questioned.
"It's the boy who um..." Jimin stopped talking because he knew Taehyung would get upset when he found out who "Yoongi" is and Jimin just simply didn't want to tell Taehyung himself. Jimin looked up at Hoseok with pleading eyes. Hoseok sighed and said "he's my friend who was with me this morning"

Jimin saw Taehyung tense up so he put a hand on his arm, telling him to calm down. "Sorry, he just made you cry and I hate that, okay?" Taehyung confessed. "I know, Taehyungie" Jimin said. "But, I swear I'll try not to get as mad as I did this morning okay?"
Taehyung smiled his infamous box smile "Alright, Jiminie~"
—————————————————————
(Time skip)
All 3 of them stayed talking for a while until the bell rang, signaling them that their first day was finished.
"Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow, and hey I'll talk to Yoongi, but to be honest with you, I don't think he'll listen to me" Hoseok said to Jimin.
Jimin sulked "Oh...okay, thank you for at least thinking about talking to him"
"It's no problem, anyways, see ya" Hoseok gave a quick salute to both of them and jogged out of the classroom.
"Jiminie, when are you going to get me?" Taehyung asked.
"Hmm I'll walk to your house at 4:30" Jimin answered. "Okay, Bye Hyung!" Taehyung waved goodbye to Jimin before he disappeared around a corner.
——————————————————————
(Time skip)
Jimin had just left his house, before he texted Taehyung that he was on his way to his house. Jimin was wearing a black and white striped long sleeve shirt,  with light blue jeans, and some white converse. (A.N. CONVERSE CONVERSE I REALLY HATE CONVERSE. Converse high!)

Jimin closed his eyes, breathed in and slowly breathed out. Jimin loved this kind of weather. The slightly chilly Autumn air was just perfect for Jimin. Jimin opened his eyes when he heard a slight groan from an alleyway. "What the hell?" Jimin questioned. Jimin curiously turned his head to the corner of the alleyway. Jimin had a bad feeling, but he didn't know why and that made him worry even more. Jimin heard the groans becoming more louder which signaled that Jimin was close. "H-hello?" Jimin hesitatingly said, praying that whoever was there wasn't a murderer.

Jimin was walking down the alleyway and he came across a dead end, and what he saw horrified him...

"Y-YOONGI!"

——————————————————————
IT'S A CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA

Do y'all hate me? I hope not Hehe~

Anyways, I would love it if you guys would read a book that I totally recommend.
It's called "I'll be there for you"
And the author is one of my beautiful friends htxgigi12
Please support her book because she deserves it!

I purple you! 💜

(1112 words)