Chapter two

"Shit..." They both said.
———————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

As soon as they heard the bell, they dashed into the school. They both couldn't believe that they were late on their FIRST. DAY. OF. SCHOOL.

Especially, Jimin.

"OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW MY FIRST PERIOD!" Jimin said while breathing heavily, Jimin was so mortified that this was going to be his first impression for his teacher.
"WHAT IF THEY THINK WE'RE BAD STUDENTS?!? OH GOD THAT'S EVEN WORSE" Jimin whined.

"Jiminie, it'll be fi-"
Taehyung was about to say something to try to calm Jimin down, but he was stopped when he collided with another person.

"Agh, shit that hurt" Taehyung said while rubbing his chin. "That's definitely going to leave a bruise"

"T-Taehyung!" Jimin ran over to Taehyung and kneeled down where he was sitting. "Are you alright?" Jimin's eyes widened when he saw Taehyung's chin started to bleed. "Oh my god! Your chin! We need to-" Jimin stopped talking when he heard someone snickering behind him.

Jimin's eyes darkened.

"Is this fucker seriously laughing after he hurt my best friend?" Jimin thought.

Taehyung immediately started to panic when he saw the familiar darkness in Jimin's eyes. "J-Jimin! It's okay! L-look I'm fine! See?" Taehyung scrambled to his feet. "See? I'm fine!" Taehyung's chin only seemed to bleed more. "Well, shit" Taehyung said.

Jimin was tempted to see who hurt his best friend and had the audacity to laugh in his face.

As Jimin slowly turned around, he saw 2 boys who seemed older than him. One boy had brown curly hair, wearing a classic white t-shirt, and blue ripped jeans. The other boy had raven black hair, wearing a leather jacket, black jeans, and a white beanie, despite the school rules of wearing hats in the building.

Jimin was about to say something to the brown haired boy, because he was still laughing at Tae. But Jimin's anger grew more when the raven haired boy said...

"Watch where you're going..."

The raven haired boy spun around, with his back towards Jimin and Taehyung.

"Dumbass"

———————————————————————
*sips tea*

YOONGI AND HOBI AND HERE AGH
I'm excited hehe~
I hope you enjoyed!
I might update tomorrow, but I'm not 100% sure yet!
(Btw Yoongi's photo at the top, OOF)