Chapter Fourteen

(Previous chapter)

Yoongi looked down at Jimin and Jimin looked up at Yoongi. "Why not?" They both said.

—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)
(Time skip)

"Yoongi~" Jimin whined as the stubborn elder had his arms protectively wrapped around his waist, refusing to get up. "We're going to be late~" Jimin hit his chest a couple of times, desperate for him to wake up.

"Hmm..." Yoongi grunted, "no... can we please not go?" He pouted.

Jimin felt his heart flip when Yoongi subconsciously snuggled into Jimin's side and stick his bottom lip out. Jimin mentally cooed but he quickly shook his head, getting rid of the adorable image in his head.

"Nope, I have a test today... and it's a pretty big one." Jimin responded.

"Jimin~~" Yoongi whined.

Jimin was out of Yoongi's grip by now and his eyes lit up when he got an idea.

"Yoongi-hyung..." Jimin said.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

Jimin stifled in a giggle as his lovely boyfriend snuggled into one of his many pillows on his bed.

"If you get out of bed and meet me outside the door in..." Jimin looked down at his wrist to read his watch. "5 minuets, then I'll give you...." Jimin slowly went on the bed,snuggling into Yoongi and laying his chin on Yoongi's chest. "A kiss~" he finished his sentence before placing a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's chest.

Yoongi's eyes immediately opened and he hopped out of bed, basically sprinting to Jimin's bathroom. Jimin shook his head at his lover's behavior and he left the room as he heard the shower turn on. Jimin strolled into his kitchen and pulled out a couple of granola bars since they couldn't have a big breakfast with the little amount of time they had.

"Jimin!" Yoongi called out from upstairs.

"Yess??"

"Uhh, I need help!"

Jimin's face flushed....

"W-with what?" He thought.

"U-uhh coming!" He responded nervously.

He ran up the stairs and opened up his bedroom door to see Yoongi, who was basically naked if it wasn't for the damn towel around his.... ya know.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jimin gulped, his eyes slowly travelled down to Yoongi's slightly toned abs.

"When the hell did he get those?" Jimin didn't remember Yoongi having abs when he had to tell him to take off his shirt because of the incident 2 weeks ago. "Jimin?" Yoongi called out.

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Yoongi, "Hmm?"

"C-can I borrow some clothes?" Yoongi timidly asked.

"Oh, uh yeah sure!" Jimin walked over to his dresser and pulled out a black t-shirt, which was WAY too big on Jimin's small body. Jimin flushed when he opened up the drawer that held all of his boxers.