Chapter 17

Hello wonderful people! So..... Ive been having a little bit of writers block recently. I dont know why, but its been driving me CRAZY. I want to make these chapters the best they can be for you, and ive just been having so trouble coming up with ideas. So, I think im going to take a little break. Just a tiny one. So the next update will most likely be Monday or Tuesday. Dont be mad at me :(

This also goes for the imagines for my contest winners, I want to make them Amazing for you, so they might take a little longer to write than I thought.

On a happier note, my contest this chapter is...... terminallychill! She sent in a fabulouis drawing, which I loved. But its not going to let me post it grrrrrrrrrr. I dont understand why, but whatever. :p

Anyway I hope you have an amazing day or night, and ill see you monday or Tuesday. ill keep ya updated :)

Stay Classy guys.

P.S. I love you

Emily xx

------------------------

Elle’s POV

My eyes fluttered open as I rolled onto my back. I stretched out feeling the spot where Harry had once been laying. I pushed myself up running my fingers through my hair. “Harry?” I asked sleepily. I wrapped the top blanket around me as I got out of bed and walked into the other room in search of Harry.

“Yeah Mate, of course I want to see you.” I heard Harry laugh from the balcony. “You guys would have to stay in my room if you came though.” I shuffled into the kitchen, getting myself a cup of coffee. I leaned up against the counter listening to Harry.

“I’m staying with Elle.” He commented.  As he waited for the other person to reply he ran his fingers idly through his hair. “I really like her Lou.” He laughed to himself.

He shook his head and suddenly spoke up. “Alright, I’ll be talking to you. Bye Mate.” He said hanging up the phone. He pushed himself up from the chair and turned around not giving me a chance to look away. A smile replaced his serious expression as he saw me standing there.

“Good Morning, I didn’t know you were awake.” He said as he came back into the room. Harry crossed the room swiftly to come stand by me. He closed in on me putting his hands on either side of me, preventing me from getting away. As If I would want to.

A smirk played on his lips as he leaned in. I could smell the coffee on his breath as he got closer. He paused just before touching my lips to look up at me. “It’s alright.” I mumbled feeling my cheeks heat up. He then closed in pressing our lips together. It was gentle at first, but grew more passionate as he leaned into me. My hands rose to his hair automatically, pulling him closer to me. My breathing grew heavier as I took him all in.

He broke away pressing his forehead to mine. “I don’t want to rush you.” He whispered bringing his hand up to my cheek.

I laughed under my breath “Trust me, it’s alright.”

He laughed, pulling away from me. “So I’m a pretty good kisser?” He asked smirking at me.

I folded my arms across my chest and looked up at him. “Don’t get cocky Styles.” I warned him as I pushed off the counter. “So are they coming?” I asked him.

“Yeah, they get on a plane tonight.” Harry answered coming to stand in the doorway of my room. “I want you to get to know them.”

I gave him a look as I rummaged through my drawers “You’re friend Louis doesn’t sound like he likes me too much.”