Chapter 14

Hey Guys! I hope you like this chapter! I dont have much to say....

The contest officially starts tomorrow! I already have some AMAZING enterys! The first one will be featured tomorrow so be excited! Send more in because I love looking through them! Come on, I know more of you want to win... so enter! please? It would make me happy? :)

Heres the email one more time to enter: girlcansing@comcast.net or you can PM me!

Okay I love you all!

Emily xx

---------------------------------------

Elle’s POV

“Thanks for doing this.” I said opening the door for Harry.

“Anytime.” he replied grinning. He walked through the door, letting his bag slip to the ground. I closed the door behind him and leaned against it.

“It’s just that, I’ve never stayed by myself before. When my parents would go away for the weekend, Jason would always stay with me. ” I said looking down at my feet.

“Elle, I’ll stay with you as long as you need me to.” He said. He moved forward placing his hand on my arm. I looked up at him, meeting his eyes. My stomach dropped as he smiled weakly at me and moved away.

Harry walked over to the couch. “I’ll just stay out here; it would feel a bit weird to stay in Tris’s room.”

I nodded and walked over to the kitchen area. “Are you hungry?” I asked opening up our fridge.

“Are you offering to make me food?” He asked. I rolled my eyes and tossed him a look.

“Yes.” I replied laughing to myself.

“Then I’m starved.”  He replied smirking at me.

I took the sandwich making ingredients out of the fridge and started making sandwiches. I began humming to myself as I did so, not even aware of what I was singing.

Suddenly Harry started to laugh. I looked up briefly to stare at him. “What?” I asked.

“Are you humming one of my songs?” He asked trying to contain his laughter.

I felt my cheeks heat up. It wasn’t my fault. Tris was always singing those damn songs, and as much as I hated to admit it, they were catchy.

“No.” I replied continuing to make the food.

“You absolutely were.” He replied smirking at me.

“Harry, are you feeling alright? Do you need your hearing checked? Because I wasn’t.” I insisted.

He rolled his eyes and returned his attention back to the TV. I quickly finished up making our food and walked over to the couch. I sat down next to him placing the plate in front of him. He smiled at me before taking his first bite.

I took my own bight and turned to look at him. I watched him carefully as his jaw flexed and contracted with each bite he took. I then watched as he swallowed, admiring his long throat. I swallowed my own bite, positive that I looked not even half as attractive when I ate as he did.

He then opened his mouth popping the last of his sandwich into his mouth, and licked his lips. I took another bite of my sandwich, chewing thoughtfully.

“You like to watch me.” He said, startling me a little.

I turned to glare at him, looking into his amused eyes. I think he liked the thought that I had been ogling him while he ate. I cleared my throat. “I don’t watch you Styles.”