Epilogue

Hi guys! okay lets just get to it shall we? :)

My first news to share: I will be deleting The Way I Loved you off my profile. Im sorry if this upsets any of you, but I think my next piece of news will cheer you up.

Okay Now the BIG news : I have decided to do a sequel to Teach Me to Love!! :D Its going to be called Only Loved by you! I wont have it up right away, because my cover is in the making, but as soon as its finished OLBY can get started!! Its going to be a continuation of TMTL and I already have some great ideas... so I hope your all excited!

Oh and one more thing..... Im looking for an editor ( because I just dont have time to check my work ;P) So if any one is interested could you PM me please? Thanks! :)

Okay you have all been great! Feel free to comment your thoughts about Only Loved by You! Vote too if your feeling nice ;)

Talk soon! Ill keep you updated! Oh ya.. and enjoy! :)

Here is the link to my sequel Only Loved By You: http://www.wattpad.com/story/2274616-only-loved-by-you-sequel-to-teach-me-to-love

Emily xx

-------------

Back in LA

“Are you sure you want to do this?” My mom asked as she handed me another pile of washed clothes.

I smiled at her and shook my head as I placed the clothes into my suitcase. “For the thousandth time mother, yes!” I laughed “Moving in with Harry is what I want.”

“But London is so far away.” She said sadly.

“Mrs. Kennedy she will be in good hands.” Harry’s voice suddenly boomed. I smiled at him as he entered the room. “This box too right Elle?” he asked as he lifted another one of my many boxes.

“Yes,” I said smiling sheepishly at him.

“You’re aware that my flat has furniture right? You’re not planning on bringing that too?” he said rolling his eyes.

“Ha Ha you’re hilarious.” I said folding my arms. “Get moving slacker we have a plane to catch.”

“Yeah yeah.” He mumbled under his breath before winking at me.

 I watched him walk down the hall and around the corner. I then turned my attention to my giggling mother.

“What’s so funny? “ I asked as I zipped my suitcase.

“You just look so happy.” She said smiling at me. “Maybe the happiest I’ve ever seen you.”

I sighed and looked my mom in the eye “I never said thank you.” I said.

“For what?” she asked as she tried to make herself busy.

“For sending me to rehab, for getting me help. Without you I would still be stuck in my relationship with Jason. And I wouldn’t have met Harry.” I said sincerely.

My mom smiled widely at me, pulling me into her arms. “You’re my daughter! I only do what I do to help you.” She said quickly pulling away so she could wipe away her tears. “And you’re sure you want to go?” she asked one last time.

I sighed “mom I love him.” I said simply.

“I know you do.” She replied. She then suddenly jumped into action, heaving my heavy bag off the bed. “Go, you need to go! You and Harry will miss your plane!” she said kissing me on the cheek.

“And you’ll make sure to send the boxes?” I reminded her as I walked down the hall.

“Yes, sending them right after you leave!” she said.

Harry waited for me in the living room. “Are you ready to go?” he asked clasping his hands together.

I turned to hug my little sister “see ya Jess! Maybe we can convince mom to let you come stay with me.” I said winking at her.

I then turned to my mom pulling her into one last hug. “Bye mom.” I said kissing her on the cheek.

Harry took my hand once we were finished saying goodbye and led me out to the car. I waved at the two of them one last time before getting into the car.

“You’re sure about this?” Harry asked looking me in the eyes.

“Absolutely.” I said completely sure of myself.

He smiled at me and leaned over kissing my cheek, before addressing the driver. “To the airport please.”

I watched, as we pulled away, my house start to shrink as we got further and further away. I couldn’t help but feel relieved. I was leaving my past behind me, and now heading towards my new future; with the one person who loved me.