Chapter 18

Hi babes! I finally updated yay! I wrote it last night so that I could just post it today.. im getting smarter!

Im leaving a song on the side, Skinny Love, because I mention it in this chapter. Its honestly my favorite song right now, so check it out! I promise you'll love it.

So I start school tomorrow :( Meaning my update schedule is going to be changing. I haven't exactly worked it out yet, but I'll keep you posted. But until I do, next update will be Thursday most likely, because its a half day! Thank goodness for those :)

Oh and im not posting a winner for this chapter, becasue I have to catch up on some imagines for past winners.... but another winner will be chosen soon!

Just a side note My Birthday is Saturday!!!! :) Just saying....

Okay Talk to you all later. Love you bunches :)

Emily xx

-------------------

Elle’s POV

I walked out of Tris’s room feeling happier than I went in, I was happy that she was feeling better. Visiting her was no longer going to be a hard task. Soon enough so would be good enough to move back into our room.

I turned the corner to see Harry leaning up against the wall waiting for me. “Have you been waiting the whole time?” I asked standing in front of him.

Harry stepped forward taking both my cheeks into his hands. Without hesitation he slammed his lips to mine, and tangled his fingers into my hair. I pulled away grinning at him. “Sense when is it okay to just kiss me?” I laughed beaming up at him.

Harry laughed “Come with me.” He whispered taking my hand.  He took off down the hall pulling me behind him.

“Where are we going?” I laughed trying to keep up with him.

“It’s a surprise!” Harry yelled over his shoulder.

I giggled “because your last surprise worked out so well.” I yelled back to him. I don’t think he had planned on rain that night.

He finally stopped running allowing me to catch my breath as we neared the beach. Pulling me down the steps, he paused long enough for me to take off my shoes. He led me towards the dock, looking back every so often to smile at me. I loved his smile, he didn’t smile nearly enough.

We walked down the dock, approaching a small row boat. Harry paused in front of it, and then looked over at me smiling.

I rose my eyebrow at him “Were going to go row?” I laughed.

“Yes we are.” Harry laughed. He then swooped me up into his arms, and carefully placed me in the boat. I laughed as he clumsily made his way in, and sat down. He took the ore into his hands and began to push off.

I leaned back watching his muscles flex as he rowed out into the sea. “Do you know how to row?” I giggled.

“It’s not that difficult Elle.” He said giving me a look. He paddled us along until he felt we were in a good spot. He set the paddle down, letting the waves lightly rock our boat. He stretched out, letting the sun warm his skin. He opened one eye, catching me looking at him. “You do like to watch me.” He declared with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes ignoring the fact that my cheeks were now a crimson red. “Can you blame me?” I shot back bravely.

He raised an eyebrow at me and sat forward. He touched my cheek and laughed “I like it when you blush.” He laughed.

I titled my head back, removing his hand from me and laughed. “You are such a charmer.”

Harry laughed “you’re so great.” He announced.