Chapter 13

Hi guys! So i'm Back! :) I think I really am addicted to Wattpad considering I had major withdrawls. Ideas were running through my head all weekend and it was so hard for me not to write, but whatever I made it.

I have a little bit of more bad news.... So i'm leaving again tomorrow for a few more days. Most likely the next update with be Saturday. so im sorry to keep doing this to you :( But Im going to Disneyland so... yay!! haha

Anyway I hope you like this update. It was hella long on Microsoft so it better be long on here. I made it extra special just like I promised!

I love you all so much! dont forget to comment/ vote! Hope you enjoy!

Emily xx

----------------------------------

Elle's POV

I lay in bed looking up at the celling. I had been on bed rest for a couple days sense the throwing up incident, but I was feeling better now. They had told Harry not to come visit me in fear that he might catch it too. It felt strange to say, but I missed him. I was bored out of my mind, and he was the only person I knew how to fix that.

"What are you doing?" My walkie talkie buzzed.

I turned over grinning hearing Harry's voice. "Being bored." I replied simply.

There was pause before he answered "are you going to throw up on me if I come over there?"

I giggled "only if you're not nice." I answered.

"Are you up to going out?" he asked again.

I sighed "more than you know." I replied.

"Alright, I"ll be over in 5 seconds." He answered.

I tossed my walkie talkie down laughing. This kid was so different than any other friend I had ever had. Iâm not a bad myself, but my friends were⦠or at least thatâs what people called them. And I suppose they were considering they are part of the reason why Iâm here.

There was a light knock on my door. Harry poked his beanie clad head in and grinned at me. "Hello." He said before opening the door completely.

"I like youâre shirt." I commented. He was wearing his Ramones shirt today, and it looked great on him.

"Stop checking me out." He said smirking at me.

I blushed. "I am not."

Harry laughed and sat himself down in his usual seat. "It's funny; I seem to always be in your bedroom." He commented.

I turned to glare at him. "Hilarious." I shot back through clenched teeth. I then pouted seeing he had come empty handed. "No coffee?" I asked.

"You're spoiled." He answered rolling his eyes.

I gaped at him. "It's your fault! You always buy it for me!"

"Well you don't need any today, were going out." He said clapping his hands together.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Where to?" I asked deciding not to argue. I always lost anyways.

Harry smirked "That, love, is a secret."

It was my turn to roll my eyes "Honestly? Youâre not going to tell me?"

He shook his head and grinned even wider at me.

"How will I know what to wear?" I asked hoping this would provoke him to tell me.

Harry thought for a second then replied "it's a bit chilly outside, so maybe put on a jacket. But beside that wear whatever."