Chapter 19

Hellloooo :) Depsite my long day, I managed to update! so yay! I dont have anything to say this time so just enjoy!

Dont forget to comment/ vote ill love you forever if you do!

My birthday is in 2 Days :)

Love you all

Emily xx

----------------

Elle’s POV

“Harry, would you sit still. They’re going to be here soon.” I laughed as I watched Harry pace around the room. He had been doing it all morning.  This has been the longest time he had been separated from them, so it’s good there coming to see him. I on the other hand was a bit nervous. I wasn’t too sure how well his friends liked me, but I was going to try my best. Harry, right now, is the most important thing to me, so for him I will try.

Harry shot into action as he heard the knock on the door. “You made it!” he cheered as he opened the door. I got up, and stood tentatively behind him as the four boys made their way into the room.

“We’d like to stay longer this time if that’s alright with you.” One of them said as they hugged him.

“Maybe we can even break you out of this hell hole.” The blonde one laughed.

The brown haired boy nudged him giving him a look. The blonde one scowled at him and turned back to Harry “I mean I’m sure it’s great here, how are you doing?”

“I’m doing much better now.” Harry said looking over at me.

His friends followed his gaze, turning to look at me. I smiled at each of them trying to keep my cool as they all examined me.

“Harry, I thought you didn’t have a roommate.” One of them asked eyeing me.

Harry cleared his throat “Well, this also isn’t the room that you guys stayed in last time either. I’m staying with Elle until her roommate feels better.”

“You’re Louis right?” I spoke up, trying to break the tension.

“Yeah Love I am.” He said smiling briefly at me.

I nodded continuing to smile at them all. “And you’re Liam, with the one kidney thing.” I said turning to the brunette.

“And you’re Niall, the one who plays guitar.” I said smiling at the blonde.

“And you’re Zayn, who isn’t as shy as he seems.” I said smiling at the dark haired boy.

Liam laughed exchanging looks with the others “that was scary accurate.” He laughed.

“I told her a few things before you guys all came.” Harry laughed.

“I also knew Niall because he’s Irish.” I laughed.

“It’s always me accent that gives me away.” He laughed smiling at me.

“Well I think it’s cute so no worries.” I said back.

Harry rolled his eyes on me “My friends aren’t here for two seconds and you’re already flirting with them.”

I tore my eyes away from Niall to gape at him. “You jerk.” I said swatting at him.

Harry laughed as he swiftly moved in to peck me on the cheek. He then turned back to his friends “Two of you can sleep in her roommate’s room. One of you will be on the couch, and the other will have to sleep on the floor.” He said showing them around.

“What about you?” Louis spoke up.        

Harry turned to Louis, blushing slightly. He ran his fingers through his hair “I’m in Elle’s room.” He said.