Arc Three; Chapter One: Todoroki

Shouto ran his hands through his red and white hair as he glared into the mirror. He had thought of dying his hair all white before, keeping his mother close and his father farther, but that would be too satisfying for Endeavor. Shouto was tired of his red and white hair, but perhaps the red wasn't the problem.

He had made his decision. Shouto left the bathroom and walked out of the bar, catching the train to across town. He was sure to pull his hood over his head, covering his unique hair and face.

He grabbed one of the overhead handles as the train began to move. He kept his head down, looking at his phone. He texted Bakugou, who had informed him that Shigaraki had done a head count and was wondering where he was.

'I'm just getting fresh air.'

'Whatever Half-n-Half, just don't get caught.'

'I know.'

'No really, I'm not breaking your ass out of prison.'

'I'll keep that in mind, bye.'

Todoroki stopped texting as the train stopped again, picking up and dropping off more people. A beautiful young woman stood next to Todoroki on the train. Her perfume, along with her outfit had to have been expensive.

He looked up only to find the woman facing away from him. He frowned at the sight of her. She was a tall raven, not to mention elegant in every sense of the word. Shouto looked back down. He knew who had happened to be next to him, and he didn't want to seem suspicious.

He had no idea how she would react to seeing him. She'd probably arrest him, beat him, she'd treat him worse than his father did when he was a child. He was so very convinced of this; yet little did he know that the most Momo Yaoyorozu would do was pull him into a hug, perhaps even shed some tears of relief.

That said, when his stop came, Todoroki walked off the train and not so accidentally dropped a small crumpled piece of paper in her designer purse; an apology he had written and carried around, hoping to deliver it to one of his former classmates at some point.

Just a way to rid myself of the leftover guilt...

He journeyed through the East side of town, heading towards the main apartment building district. The people around the villain gave him strange looks. This was the neighborhood where the nicer apartments were, and no one had ever seen anyone who looked remotely close to the hoodie-wearing male.

Though he noticed the judging eyes, Todoroki continued to ignore them. He waltzed into one of the buildings and went straight for the elevator. He took the machine all the way up to the highest floor.

Todoroki got out of the elevator and stalked down the hall. He then barged into one of the apartments, not bothering to knock (yes, this person left their door unlocked). He closed the door behind him and pulled the hood off his head, an unamused look capturing his face as he glanced into the living room.

"Beat it," Todoroki ordered as he kicked his shoes off, stepping into the room.

The girl who was happily bouncing on Dabi's lap immediately recognized the dangerous villain and obeyed. She pulled on her dress and shoes and left hurriedly. Dabi glared at his younger brother, zipping up his pants.

"What the hell?" Dabi asked, running his hand through his black hair.

"Dye my hair?" Todoroki asked, walking towards the bathroom where Dabi kept his stuff.