Prologue

1839 was the year Isabella and Damon were born as you may think who is the older twin. The older twin is Isabella and then their was Damon the beautiful blue eye brother and she had beautiful brown eyes.

She never understood why she had a different eye color than her brother.

Isabella was beautiful and young that she loved art and music and having lots of fun but her father was abusive and she hated it when he tried to hurt Damon or Stefan that she would actually jump in front of them so she would get hurt than her two brother's instead of them.

Isabella was called a abomination by her father and it hurt her a lot, until Stefan killed him.

[ I suck at prologue's but hope it was good enough. ]

disclaimer: the show and characters from the show do not belong to me, they belong to the writers and the directors of the show. I only own Isabella Elizabeth Salvatore and other characters I add on. Also do not steal my ideas and of anyone sees anything similar or its almost word from word please tell me, because I try to hard on this book anf it's one of my favorites, so please tell me if anyone copy's anyyhing from my book.

warnings ⚠: there will be abuse, blood, death, sex, racism, Gore, rape and etc. So read on your own time or don't read it if you dont like any of these things.

word count: ²⁴⁹