{Past}

1846

Isabella and Damon saw how their mother gave birth to another beautiful baby and their eyes twinkled and her mother looked at her and smiled.

"Isabella, sweetheart what would you love to name your baby brother." Her mother asked her as she smiled happily.

"Stefan, I want the name to be Stefan." She said making her mother smile at the name.

"Stefan, Stefan is a beautiful name Isabella." She said as Damon looked at his twin sister and the two twins looked at each other as they started holding each other's hands.

1850

Isabella ran down the steps as Damon tried to catch her and she laughed because she was faster than Damon.

Damon huffed as he tried so hard to catch her because she had Damon's favorite toy and he was getting really angry that he caught up to her and pushed her to the floor and with that push, she cried in pain looking at her legs as she scrapped them both and Damon looked at her and grabbed his toy.

"Don't take my things bella ever." He yelled at her as she looked at her brother with tears and that when Damon realized that he hurt his own twin.

"Oh, I am so sorry bella, I-I didn't mean to hurt you." Damon told his sister as she sniffed as tears rolled down her eyes.

Their mother and father heard and came out of his office and looked at Isabella and their mother looked at Damon.

Giuseppe grabbed Isabella harshly from the ground making her cry in pain.

"Shut up Isabella, that's what you get for taking things thet don't belong to you. Now I have to punish you." He said making Damon look at his sister as his father took her upstairs into her room.

That's when Damon heard it, he heard his father start beating the crap out of his own twin sister as she screamed and cried in pain making Damon and Lillian close their eyes.

"No please! No more." She told her father. "Papa, I'm sorry. I won't disobey you again!" She cried out as she got hit again making her fall into a corner of her room as she trembled in fear.

"I hope you learned your lesson, you are such an abomination to this family." He said as he left the room leaving his daughter with a broken heart as she curled into a ball crying to herself for who knows how long.

That was when the abusing of their father happened, the day Isabella got beaten by her own father.

[A/n: hope you like this chapter because I didn't it's just abuse is so bad and I don't like it but oh well I wrote the first chapter.]

EDITED: 12:04:20

word count: ⁴⁶⁶