{Past}

1858

Was the year their mother died and it broke their heart's so much, it affected them a lot that their mother died.

They were at the funeral of their mother and it hurt her so bad that Damon didn't come when her and Stefan needed him.

"I'm gonna miss her, are you going to miss her Isabella?" Stefan questioned.

"Yes little brother, I'm gonna miss mother a lot." Isabella said as she hugged Stefan on his bed as they cried and fell asleep and they did not know that, that Damon looked at them sadly as they slept peacefully.

"I'm sorry." Damon whispered as he left the room and went into his room feeling guilty that he wasn't there.

Memories

Isabella walked up to her mother so she could say goodbye to her, she was the last one to say goodbye to her mother.

"Oh, my sweet, sweet baby girl how I'm going to miss you." She cried as she coughed in pain.

"Please don't leave us mother." Isabella cried out loud as her mother smiled sadly as she put a hand on her daughters cheek as Isabella leaned on her hand.

"Don't be sad but look at me." she told her daughter as she looked back at her.

"Promise me you will take care of your brother's, promise me." He said as Isabella smiled.

"I promise." She said as she felt her mother finger slipt out her own hand making her gasp as she felt as if it was going slow motion and her hand fell limp and Isabella picked up her body and cried for her mother in pain.

Memory over

[A/n: Sorry for this short chapter but don't worry 2 more and than I begin the Second part.]

EDITED: 12:04:20

word count: ²⁹⁹