{Daddy Issues}

2x13- Daddy Issues

Isabella heard about Caroline being kidnapped and decided to help her two idiot brothers

"I know you're out there." Jules calls out, looking into the dark woods as Isabella vamp speeds from one side as Stefan and Tyler came in one place.

"Where's Caroline?" Stefan questioned.

"Locked up tight." She tells him with an attitude. "Let her go, and I'll release Tyler. It doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules." He suggested and she shakes her head.

"It's a little late to be waving the white flag, don't you think?"

"Just gives us Caroline and You also need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt or do you want that to happen, because I can make happen you werewolf bitch." Isabella spat with a serious tone.

"I'm not leaving without Tyler."

"Tyler is free to make his own decisions, as soon as you release Caroline." Stefan tells her as Damon arrives. "My brother the peacemaker and my sister, more like me and stefan at the same time. So since Stefan and Isabella got here before me I'm gonna let them try it their way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier, and I know Isabella would join. So give us Caroline." Damon says sternly.

"Let go of Tyler."

"Give us Caroline. Without a full moon it's not an even fight and you know it. We will take you."

Jules puts a smug look on her face. "I'm not so sure about that, tough guy." Jules says as she whistles as her pack comes and Isabella laughed and Stefan, Tyler and Damon looked at her, confused.

Isabella claps slowly and looks at Jules. "You think I'm scared of a pack of werewolf with weapons, you've got to be joking. I hope you're joking." Isabella says as Damon grabs Isabella and whispers in her ear.

"Shut up."

"Let's try this again. Give us Tyler."

Damon looks at Tyler. "You heard her. Go. Get over there." Damon tells Tyler and Tyler slowly walks towards Jules.

"Which one of you killed Mason?"

"Uh, that'd be me." Damon says and Isabella raises her hand too. "I did it too, loved it. Blood and everything." Isabella says.

"Boys, make sure those two suffer." He orders as Damon looks at Stefan and Stefan looks at Damon and Isabella in worry.

"We can take them."

"I don't know about that." Stefan disagrees.

"Well then..." Damon vamp speeds to Jules.

Isabella looks at two male werewolfs. "Hey doggy's, ready to play bloody or murder?" Isabella questioned as the two male wolves look at each other.

"I guess we're playing murder." Isabella points out as her face transforms and vamp speeds at the two grabbing them by their necks and slammed them to the ground and digs her hands into their chest and pulls out their hearts and looks at them.

"Hmm, should add them to my collection of hearts?" She questioned herself. "Nahhh." She says and drops them and turns around and was stabbed in the stomach and she looks up and chuckled at the female wolf.

"You've missed the heart love, let me show you how it goes." Isabella says and takes out the stake and roughly stabs the wolf in the chest and snaps her neck.

"The snapping neck thing is very good too." Isabella points out. "You look drop dead gorgeous, love." Isabella tells the dead wolf as she sees Stefan gets stabbed in the back and Isabella vamp speeded towards them and easily ripped out the heart and ripped the stake out of Stefan's back.

"Get your ass up."

Brady was about to kill Damon when all the were started to hold their heads at the horrible sound and they fall to their knees and fall unconscious.

"What's happening?"

Tyler looks around confused. "What the hell is going on?" He asked confused as Isabella sees Jonas and smiles.

"Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go. Get out of here. Now." Jonas tells them and looks at Isabella.

"You shouldn't be here, go back to Elijah." Jonas tells Isabella and she nods and they leave and Isabella was going towards her car when Damon grabs her arm.

"Where are you going."

Isabella pulls her arm away from him. "I'm going to Elijah." Isabella simply says to him.

"How do you even know him?" Damon questioned her and she looks at him. "I've know him for years, more than you think and you don't want to mess with him and I promised him that I would stay by his side or he would call someone who I don't want to see." Isabella informs him.

Stefan frowns. "And who's that?"

Isabella looks at the two. "My husband."

Their eyes went wide. "You're married." Damon exclaimed and she rolls her eyes at him. For being so dramatic.

"Yea, I married the man in 1904. Haven't seen him since the 1920's and he's been looking for me, heard from some vampires that I had killed so he wouldn't find me." Isabella tells them.

"So, you three have a beautiful night." Isabella tells them and got in her car, turning on the engine and drove away and Damon looks at Stefan.

"She's married."

word count: ⁸⁹²