{Unpleasantville}

Isabella walked in with Stefan into the library, books are thrown everywhere as Damon is looking through the shelves and tossing aside books and Stefan stops and looks at him

"What are you lookin' for, Damon?" Stefan asked Damon. "Not your concern." He said.

"No, but putting Elena in harm's way, that is my concern." Stefam said as I smiled. "Yes, bye, bye Katherine look alike." I say and they all look at me and I sigh. "Sorry."

"What are you talking about?" Damon asked Stefan. "I'm talking about Atlanta."

Damon looks away from his back and at Stefan. "Oh, yeah. Elena and I had blast." Damon point out with a big smile.

"I get it. You're just bitter because one of us gets to be with the person that we love, and poor Katherine is just out of reach. Unless there's another way for you to get into that tomb. Is that what Bree said?" Stefan asked Damon.

"You're pathetic when you're fishing." Damon spat at Stefan. "And you're transparent when you're deflecting." Stefan spat back.

"Don't you have school?" I say to Stefan and he looks at me with a glare. "You, shut up." He says and I chuckle. "Oh, scary." I joked as Damon grabs another book off the shelf and Stefan walks out of the room and Damon looks up and watches him leave. "Gosh, I feel like I'm in a fucking tv show." I breath out as Damon throws a book at me. "Shut up."

Later that day, Stefan and Elena have been joined at the house by Damon and Damon paces around the living room while Stefan and Elena sit on the couch next to each other.

"How did he get in?" Damon asked them. "He was invited in." Elena breaths out nervously. "He posed as a pizza delivery guy last night." Damon says

"Well, he gets points for that. Did he say what he wanted?" Damon asked Elena. "No. He was too busy trying to kill me."

"And you have no idea who this is?" Stefan asked Damon.

"No." Damon said as he sees Stefan's face, that shows that he's unconvinced. "Don't look at me like that. I told you we had company." Damon points out.

"You think there's more than one?" Elena asked them. "We don't know." Damon says as he sits on the arm of the couch.

"Damon, he was invited in." Stefan says worried and Damon nods, understanding what Stefan is hinting at.

"Then we go get him tonight." Damon says as he looks at Elena. "You up for it?" Damon asked Elena. "What do I have to do?"