{Crying Wolf}

2x14- Crying Wolf

Elijah looked Isabella from afar, he was in love with the girl and Elijah knew if Klaus saw this

Elijah looked Isabella from afar, he was in love with the girl and Elijah knew if Klaus saw this. He would have Elijah's head.

He had to be very cautious with the woman. The woman Klaus fell in love with. Elijah saw her grabbing a cup of tea and walks towards Elijah and looks at him.

"Have I told you I hate tea sometimes, I'm sorta a coffee type I gal." Isabella points out and Elijah smiles at her. "I know, Isabella. You've told me a billion times."

She smiles. "And I'm gonna keep telling you."

Carol looks at the two. "Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book? There's such a wealth of history there." Carol informs him.

"No, I'm focusing mostly on the smaller regions of Virginia. Lots of research. Strictly academic." Elijah tells Carol and she smiles.

"That's fascinating." She says as Damon and Alec enter the house and Jenna looks at Damon. "Damon, what are you doing here?" She asked him as Andie walks up to Jenna and Damon smiles at Andie.

"Hi. You came." She says proudly and he smiles back. "Hi." He greets and Andie blushes.

"Hi." She breaths out as he pecks Andie's lips and Jenna looks at the surprised and Alec feels grossed out. "That's gross." Alec says as he sees Isabella with Elijah and his eyes went wide.

Damon looks at Jenna. "Thanks for introducing us, Jenna." Damon thanks Jenna as they walk out the room and Alec follow them.

Damon and Alec approach Carol, Isabella and Elijah. "Damon." Carol smiles and he smiles back.

"Carol." Damon greets back. "What a surprise." She says and looks at Alec and raises an eyebrow. "And you are?" Carol questioned.

"Alec Rainswood." Alec introduced himself and she smiles. "Well, it's nice meeting you. Mr. Rainswood." Carol says with honesty.

"The pleasure is mine." He says

"Hi. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families." Carol introduced them and Damon hums and looks at Elijah.

"Such a pleasure to meet you." Damon says fakely and Elijah shows the same emotions as Damon.

"No. Pleasure's mine." He says as they shake hands with each other.