{Isobel}

Damon and Isabella enter Alaric's classroom and Alaric looks at them

Damon and Isabella enter Alaric's classroom and Alaric looks at them. "Damon, Isabella thanks for coming." Alaric says as Damon smiles.

"Sorry I'm late. My dog ate my uh...never mind." He says as he stops and he looks Stefan and Elena.

"What's with all the furrowed brows?" He asked and Isabella also wanted to ask that. "Yeah, so what's going on?" Isabella asked.

"I saw Isobel last night." Alaric informed us and Damon looks at Alaric. "Isobel is here?" Damon questioned and Alaric nods. "In town?" Damon questioned again as Damon turns to Elena and looks at her.

"Did you ask her about Uncle John? Are they working together?" Damon questioned Alaric.

"No."

"No they're not?"

"No, I didn't ask." Alaric tells Isabella and Damon. "What about the invention?" Isabella asked Alaric.

"Didn't ask."

"Did she know about the tomb vampires?" Damon asked him. "I don't know."

"Did words completely escape you?" Damon asked annoyed and Alaric bursts out. "No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions." Alaric spat at Damon.

"What did she want?"

"She wants to see me, Damon." Elena tells him and he looks at her. "Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants." Stefan says and Isabella noticed that Damon was still looking at Elena.

"You don't have to see her if you don't want to." Damon told her sincerely and Isabella looked annoyed.

"I don't really have a choice." Elena tells Damon. "She's threatened to go on killing spree." Alaric says.

"Oh! I take it that's not okay with you guys."

"I want to do it. I want to meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it." Elena says as Damon and Elena look at each other.

Damon, Alaric and I are waiting outside across the street as I have a cup of coffee. "We should be in there." Damon says.

"No, Isobel made it clear we're not to step a foot inside." Alaric points out and I nod. "I don't care about Elena, but I guess I'm just here to protect my friend Alaric." I tell Damon and Damon rolled his eyes.