{Let the Right One In}

Isabella was with Juliet as they were in Isabella's study room and looked at all the books she had are all over the desk and then her phone started ringing and Isabella grabbed it and saw it was Damon and frowned and answered it

"Damon, what's up?" I asked and he was quiet. "Damon, is something wrong?" I asked.

"Isabella, Stefan is missing." He says amd I froze and got up quickly. "Where is he?" I asked him and he sighs. "Do you know who would've wanted to take Stefan?" He asked me and then it came up in my head.

"Pearl's vampires." I say and he hums. "Yeah, we'll pick you up." He said as I was going to ask, who else was with him. "Who's we?" I asked but Damon hangs up on me and I sigh. "That son of a bitch." I say as I got ready and heard Damon's car and I looked at Juliet. "I'll see you later." I tell her and she nods as I walked out and saw Elena.

I huff out in annoyance and saw her sitting in the front as I opened the door and looked at her. "Get out and get in the back." I tell her and she looks at me.

"But I was here first." She says and I look into her eyes. "And I don't care, so get in the back." I tell her and she sighs and gets out and got in the back and I sat on the front closing the door. "And that's how I like it." I say as Damon shakes his head as he drives away from my house.

"What are you wearing?" Damon asked looking at my clothes and I look at him with a annoyed look. "It's something called clothes, maybe you should get some good clothes." I tell him as he rolls his eyes as he parks his car and he looks at Elena.

"You stay in the car." Damon says as she looks at him with a glare. "I am going with you guys." She says and I look at her with a glare. "You are staying and that's final, if you dont listen I think I'll just drink you dry." I say and her eyes went wide and I smile innocently and Damon and I got out the car and started walking towards the house.

"You didn't have to scare her like that." Damon tells me and I sigh. "It was the only way, you threaten the girl with death, they'll stay where they are and not do anything." I tell Damon as we got to the front door and I knocked.

"Pearl! Open this door. I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off." I threatened as the door opens and we see Frederick and he looks at the both of us.

"Pearl's not home." He says and hums and looks around. "Beautiful weather. Not a ray of sun in the sky." He points out and I glared at him.

"Where's our brother?" Damon questioned as he calls out. "Billy." He says as we see two vampires drag Stefan into the hallway.

"You're dead." I growled angrily at him as we tried to rush in and he smiles. "Whoa. I'm sorry. You haven't been invited in. Miss Gibbons?" He calls out as the women enters. "Yes, Frederick, honey?" She questioned sweetly. "Never let these bad people in." He compels her.