{Fool Me Once}

A day later, Damon and I were in the library as Damon is reading through Emily's grimoire and Stefan enters the room with an anxious look on his face and Damon does not look up at him and I do, but I also ignore him

"Anna took Elena." He informed us. "Don't care." I whisper. "Yeah, I got that from your 600 voice mails." Damon tells Stefan who walks across the room towards Damon.

"Damon, all night long, every single street in town, I've been searching. What if Isabella's blood hasn't passed out of her system?" He said.

"Well, then at least you know you'll see her again." Damon tells Stefan.

"Please." Stefan pleaded as Stefan sits down on the sofa, next to Damon. "What do you know? You were with Anna, you must know where's she's living. Just tell me where I can find her." Stefan pleaded him and Damon looks up at Stefan. "Nope. You can go. Really." Damon asked. "You know, all I can remember is hating you. There might have been a time when that was different, but your choices have erased anything good about you." Stefan tells Damon, who lays the grimoire down and gives his attention to Stefan. "But see, I also know you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Katherine got taken away from you because of me. And I'm sorry." Stefan apologized to him.

"Apology accepted." Damon said and I was laughing inside. "So please, just tell me what you know."

"Huh." Damon says. "It's Elena, Damon. If you know something, tell me." Stefan pleades him and Damon
stands up and Stefan mimics him, looking at Damon.

"I mean this sincerely." Damon says and Stefan nods, anticipating his answer. "I hope Elena dies." He said as stefan leaves and I smiled happily. "Finally." I say as I went with Damon as Stefan saw his two siblings leave him.

Stefan climbs up from the tomb with a shovel in his hand. "Cleared the debris away. Set the torches like you asked. We can get down now." Stefan told them as he places the shovel against a rock and Cans of gasoline lie near by and Bonnie looks at them.

"What is that?" Bonnie asked him. "It's everything I need to destroy them." Stefan told Bonnie as Stefan hands Sheila a flashlight. "Are you sure that Damon will come back with her?"

Damon and I came in as he whistles, They turn and look at us. "Brother. Witches." Damon greeted as we past them with the grimoire, Elena trudging along behind us as Damon and I descend the stairs into the tomb and Elena walks over to Stefan.

"Everything okay?" Stefan asked as Elena looks at him. "I just want to get this over with. Are we ready?" She asked Bonnie.