{A Few Good Men}

That afternoon Juliet and Alec saw Isabella training in the training room as she was hitting a dummy

That afternoon Juliet and Alec saw Isabella training in the training room as she was hitting a dummy. "She's been doing that since the morning." Alec points out a little worried.

"Yeah, but why is she training?" Juliet said as I heard them and I sigh. "You guys know I can hear you." I point out and they looked at me scratching the back of their necks as I kicked the dummies head right off.

I walked towads them, taking off my gloves. "You guys think I couldn't hear you two talking yesterday?" I asked them and they looked at each other.

"Look, isa...." I cut her off. "If Elijah and Klaus come looking for me, I'll be ready to fight them, that's why I'm training, trying to get the upper hand." I say to them as they looked at me nervously.

"Don't worry, nothing is going to happen, I promise." I say to them and touched their shoulders. "Now, I'm going to take a shower and go to the grill and maybe drink a little." I say to them walking away.

Isabella walked in the bar and saw Alaric and she walked up to him sitting on the left of him. "Hey, Alaric." I say and he jumps, startled and looks. "Oh god, you came out of nowhere." He breaths out and I smiled.

"Sorry about that." I apologized and looked at the bartender. "Bourbon, please." I say and he nods as he gave me some and took a sip of it and looked at what he was doing.

"Watcha doing?" I asked him and he sighs. "Just grading papers and drinking." He said and I nod and I Damon walks up to the bar and stands next to him.

"Bourbon." Damon asked for as he sits down beside Alaric and the bartender pours bourbon into a glass and pushes it towards Damon.

"Behold the teacher. Don't you have some papers to grade?" He said and I looked at Damon. "Don't be an ass." I say to Damon who looks at me.

"It's, uh, more fun with a buzz." Alaric tells Damon and Damon nods. "Well, most things in life are. Sober's depressing." Damon tells Alaric.

"You don't strike me as somebody who gets depressed." Alaric points out. "You say that like you know me." Damon says looking at Alaric.

"Nope. Just a hunch." He said as they exchange long looks and Alaric finishes his drink and places it down on the bar, and grabs his papers. "Awkward." I breath out.

"You have a good afternoon." Alaric tells him as Alaric looks at me and smiles. "And you have a wonderful afternoon Isabella." He said and I waved. "You too, Alaric." I say and he leaves.