{The Last Dance}

2x18- The Last Dance

A few week past and Isabella was at the grill with a glass of bourbon in her hand and heard someone sits beside her and she turns and sees Alaric and her eyes went wide

"Alaric." Isabella greets him. "Hello, dove." He greets and Isabella froze, no one has called her that but Klaus.

She looks at him in shock. "Klaus." She breaths out and he smiles. "My little dove, you look beautiful." He compliments.

"I have to go." She says and quickly got up and walks away and Alaric/Klaus walks behind.

"Come on love, you could at least give me some time to explain everything." He tells her and she stops and looks at him.

"Just stop, you're never getting me back. I'm not yours anymore Klaus." She spat and turn back again and he grabs her wrist and spins her around. "Don't you ever turn your back on me." He snarls.

Isabella scoffs at him. "I turned my back on you a century ago and it's going to keep going like that." She spat and he gets annoyed.

"I apologize for this, little dove." He says and she frowns and everything goes black and Alaric/Klaus catches her and he moves her hair out of her face and picks her up and grabs her car keys and lays her in the back seat and gets in the driver seat and drove away.

Alaric/Klaus enters Alaric's apartment room with Isabella in his arms and Katherine sees him with her and closes the door and lays her on the bed.

"Did you snap her neck?"

"I had to, she wouldn't listen to me." He tells her and she nods. "And you think she'll listen to you know, I don't think so, she's gonna ignore you and she's not the same Isabella we know and love, she's dead in the inside."
Katherine says.

Isabella gasped awake and holds onto her neck and stands and looks around amd saw that she was in Alaric's bed room.

And then remembered that Klaus was in Alaric's body and he snapped her neck. "You son of a bitch." Isabella yelled and walks into the kitchen and sees Katherine.

"Katherine." Isabella greets her and looks at Alaric/Klaus. "Really. Real mature Klaus. Go ahead and snap my neck again, I'll rip your heart out of your chest and I'll make you chock on it." She spat and he chuckled.

"God, I've missed you little dove." He says and she felt his hands on her face and She felt uncomfortable. "God, you need to get out of this body. I feel weird looking at you."