2

F/c= fav colour
_______________

•The Vlog Squad•

Y/ns p.o.v

I look through my cupboard looking for an impressive and cute outfit. When I found a good enough outfit, I chucked it on and grabbed my phone, wallet, keys and a mini bag to hold everything in. I wore black ripped skinny jeans and a white crop top and put a f/c hoodie over the top. I headed out the door and made my way to the party. Trying to keep my cool.

———

I take a step out of my car and my feet hit the concrete of supposedly David's driveway, I get out and lock my car and walk up to the front door. I knock on the door to a big white luxurious house that belonged to David, the door swung open and a big smile is plastered on the one and only. In his right hand he had his camera. Like always.

"Hey y/n!" He smiles widely, embracing me in a warm hug and I let it happen, he let's me in.
"You're a little early." He says putting his camera down on his kitchen counter.
"Yea, I was thinking you'd need help setting up." I rock back and forwards on my heels, biting my inner cheek.
"Um... I could use some help getting all of the pool floaties into the pool." He points to the garage where I'm guessing the floaties are.
"Isn't it like... winter? And cold?" I furrow my brows and he laughs.
"I know but I have an idea for the vlog" he explains.
"Oh ok" I nod and walk into the garage and see a huge pile of blown up pool toys.
"Woah." I chuckle and I grab one at a time and walk to the pool and chuck them in.

As I finish chucking the last one in, I hear the door slide open behind me and David stands next to me, looking at the floaties.
"Thank you." He smiles, his hands on either side of his hips and he looks over at me.
"No problem." I sigh, doing the same as him.
It's silent for a bit while we stare into each others irises, like we were both trying to figure something out. He looks away and clears his throat.
"You look really nice." He looks me up and down.
"Thanks. You never change." I laugh and he chuckles.
"Yea" he sighs.
We jolt our heads in the direction of the sliding door opening and Liza walks through the door.
"Hi guys! I see you were early" she looks at me and gives me a hug.
"Yea, I thought I could help." I hug her back and Liza lets go and gives David a kiss on the cheek. It looked a little awkward.

A few minutes later and everyone had shown up. It was great finally meeting the squad. I had already made two new guy best friends, Zane and health. They were hilarious. Scotty, tod and Jeff were playing beer pong with some other guys and I joined in for one round, they're fun to hang out with and nice guys, they're also pretty cute but they aren't really my type. I also met Matt, he was the funniest person i have ever met and he was also kinda cute aswell. To be fair, everyone was pretty cute. Liza then introduced me to all the girls and they were talking about a slumber party they were planning. Kristen and Corinna were going to the sleepover aswell as liza and I But Mariah, Erin and Carly couldn't make it. They were all super nice and funny. I ended up getting all their numbers.

We all ended up sitting around a fire in the backyard and chatted and laughed. Then everyone went inside to film some stuff for David's vlog and I stayed outside not wanting to get involved with whatever childish things they were doing. David's vlogs are funny, but sometimes are immature.. well, most of the time.

The chilly breeze hit my legs through my jeans and I felt a shiver down my spine and goosebumps starting to form all over my body, I could feel goosebumps on my cheeks.
"Are you gonna come in or do you wanna get sick?" I hear a familiar voice come up behind me. I looked behind me and I see David.
"Just wanted some quiet time. I like it here" I say and he takes a seat in the chair across from me.
He nods and looks up at the night sky.
"It's pretty" he says.
"What is?" I ask
"The stars." He looks down at me and I felt more chills go down my spine.

I don't think that was from the weather...

I notice the yelling and voices die down and I look through the glass of the sliding doors and see that everyone had gone home.
"I think I should get going." I say and sit up from my seat.
"you can stay the night if you need to. Oh, and I heard it was your birthday tomorrow so I got you a little something." He quickly gets up from his seat.
"It's also a welcoming gift." He smiles and takes me inside.
"I asked Liza to help me pick it out since she's already basically your best friend." He chuckles and goes to the other room.
He comes back with a blanket and his camera. He hit record.
"Lay on the ground and put this over your face." He smiles like he already knows what I'm going to say and dangles a blanket in front of my face.
"oh my fucking god, are you kidding? I should've known there was a twist" I ask him taking the blanket out of his hand.
"Nope, I'm not kidding." He laughs and tells me to lay down on the floor. I roll my eyes and do what he says.
He fix's up the blanket so I can't see.
"No peaking, I'm just gonna go grab the snake." I hear him laugh and I get butterflies in my stomach.
"Oh god, DAVID NO" I yell and I hear him laugh down the hall.
I then hear his footsteps come closer to me.
"Are you ready?" He asks and before I could answer he places a furry thing on my stomach and I freak out.
"What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck" I say repeatedly. David laughs and I stay perfectly still.
"What is it" I say staying still while it moves around.
"Take the blind fold off" he giggles.
I take the blind fold off to reveal a small cute puppy.
"Awe David!" I start to tear up because it was the exact puppy I've wanted for ages. I couldn't find any anywhere near me that wasn't so expensive.
"Awe" he awes and laughs. He brings the camera up closer to me showing me hugging the puppy and crying.
"How the fuck did you know?" I asked.
"I did my research." I give him a hug.
"Thank you so much." I say still hugging him.
"No problem. So what's her name?" He let's go and asks.
"You bought him so you can pick." I explain.
"No, it's your puppy, you name her." He shakes his head.
"Pick a girl name starting with D" I say petting the pup.
"Why D" he asks.
"Because your name starts with a D" I explain again.
"If you insist." He shrugs and starts to think.
"D/n?" He asks.
"I love that name" I smile widely and look at my puppy's face.
"Hello there D/n." I kiss her.

(Btw d/n = d name/ dogs name... I changed it because I kept getting so many replies on the name so I just decided it to be a name you can pick🖤)
_________________
Thanks for reading<3
Bye