25

•face it•

"D-David" I stutter.
"What's up? What happened?" He asks softly through the phone.
"I-i went to chipotle a-and my e-ex was there and he -h-he grabbed me and-" I was cut off by my own sobbing and cry's.
"Oh fuck, baby I'm coming home, are you home?" He asks quickly.
"Y-yea I just got h-home" my stuttering is uncontrollable from my sobbing and I can't hear him running.
"Hang on, I'm in my car I'll be home in 5 minutes, I love you." He blurts and before I could say 'I love you' back he hung up.

I got up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen to get some water. My legs were trembling and I gave up on getting water and I slid my back down the island bench in the kitchen facing the dining table.

Why did he want me so bad?
Why did he want to hurt me?
How did he know I was here?
What is wrong with him?!
Why the fuck is he so obsessed with me?!

"Come here" I didn't realise David knelt down next to me and cuddling me. He held me tightly in his arms as I sobbed. He slid his back down the bench next to me and he kept me in his gasp.

——————

I told him everything that happened, from when I left the house up to when I called him in my car crying. He listened and comforted me and he had a few tears fall down the side of his cheek as he kissed my forehead while I kept talking.

__________

I'm so sorry, I had this is my drafts ready to post but I kept forgetting to actually post it so here u go💗 sorry it's so short