27

•new beginning•
(A few days later...)

The whole world knew, well not really... but everyone was talking about the gossip of David and Liza, 'the number one couple of YouTube', had finally split and that he had knocked 'some chick' up and got her pregnant and that he doesn't actually care for the girl..
'That chick' is me.. my feelings, my body, me. The things people were saying were nasty. it was a lot, a lot to handle. And a lot to take in.

Once David saw such a tweet or comment, he would comfort me and made sure I knew he did actually care, I know they were just comments... but they still hurt.

David and I were getting hate, mostly about how I fell pregnant and we weren't even dating.
But most importantly, the comments were mostly good, people supported us, they supported his and my own decisions and they supported us with the miscarriage and David's break up with Liza.

It was nice seeing the positive comments, it was hard ignoring the negative but I'm getting used to it.
Being David's girlfriend publicly was getting better.

I finally started getting back to making videos and vlogs myself and I was getting positive feedback from my fans, saying I looked happier, and that David and I were a cute couple. But like always, there's still the negative that comes with it, you could probably guess what...

David and I were starting OUR new beginning. Together. We're staying strong through the negative and loving every minute or the positive.

Hopefully nothing too crazy happens anytime soon... I need a LONG break.

———————

"Baby!" David said loudly (not yelled) from the kitchen.
"Yea, what's up" I walk out of the room and walk up behind him, wrapping my arms around his torso.
"You got a letter from someone in your family" he said excitedly and showed it to me, I let go of him and took it out of his hands, reading the neat and cursive writing.

"Oh shit" I said under my breath.
"Who is it?" He asked and I look up at him.
"It's my fucking Dad" I said angrily.
"How the fuck does he even have our fucking address?!" I stomp into our room and grab my phone.
"Oh fuck" I hear David from the kitchen. I walk back into the kitchen and he's opening the envelope.
"What does it say?" I ask as he reads the letter that was inside.
"What the fuck" he whispers under his breath, furrowing his brows and handing the note to me.

The note read:
Here's some cash, I hope we can fix things.
I would also like to meet your new boyfriend, I'll be coming shortly.

I look up from the note and David's looking at me with a blank face and a stack of cash in his left hand, up by his face.

"No he fucking didn't" I say in an annoyed tone and texting my mom.

"Is he trying to bribe you or something?" David asks, putting the stack back in the envelope along with the note.
"Yep" I sigh and send the message to my mom.

"Who did you text?" He asks.
"My mom, I'm asking how he got our address, I'm not going to bother and ask if she knows his phone number because we both know they're not on speaking terms." I answer and he nods.

"I'll be by your side if he goes anywhere near you" David says and he kisses my forehead.
"He's not dangerous, he's just a bad man." I chuckle and David sighs.

"Oh well." He says and hugs me tightly.

___________

I'm back! Sorry for not updating in a while, I had tests to study for and assignments to complete, I also edited a bit of this book because it's horrible.

And btw THANK YOU FOR 61k OMGGG AHAH I remember when I hit 1k😢

Anyways, bye 🖤