29

•girls night•

I pull up in the driveway and I open up the door to my car and hear a ding come from my phone.

I grab my stuff and pick d/n up from the passenger side and walk inside, kneeling down to put d/n on the ground letting her roam free.
I grab my phone from my hoodie pocket and see a message notification from Corina.

I press the notification and my phone unlocks after reading my Face ID and I read over the text she sent me.

Hey gorgeous! We haven't hung out in... a day...I was wondering if you wanted to catch up tonight over some Netflix and ice cream and I also had a challenge idea for a YouTube video xx<3

I quickly type back as a smile keeps up on my face;

Wow that sounds so fun! I'll definitely be over at yours in a few hours, can't wait! Xx<3

"Babe!" I yell slightly, wondering if David was home. I left my phone on the kitchen counter and walked towards our bedroom.

"Yea" I came around the corner and spotted David in our bed, sprawled across the mattress with messy sheets.

"How was your day?" I asked and I sat down next to him and he sat up on his side, resting his head on his hand.
"It was alright, i filmed a few things with Jason and that's about it." He sighed and sat up.
"How about you" he added and kissed my cheek.
"Well my dad wants my forgiveness and thought bribing me was ok." I sigh and his brows furrowed.
"Oh ok" he hugged me and I hugged back.
"It's ok though, I don't need him. By the way, corinna invited me to her house tonight for Netflix and "chill" and we're gonna film a video or two aswell" I sat up and David looked up at me.
"Aw you leaving me to sleep alone?!" He jokingly looked sad.
"Yea sorry bout it" I giggled and he pretended to cry.
"You goof, I love you" I smile.
"I love you too" he picked my lips,
"So what time are you leaving?" He asks and I grab David phone off of the bed to check the time, it's 12:13pm.
"In like 4 hours, we still got time to hang out, don't worry" I smile and he does too.
"Let's go out for lunch then" he grabbed his phone and wallet and he led me out the door into his car, I made sure to grab my phone from the kitchen on our way out the door.

//time skip//

I raised my hand up to the front door and knocked three times and lowered my hand to my side again with a bag of my belonging to last me a night in my other hand. The door swung open to a pretty blonde who engulfed me in a warm welcoming hug, I wrapped my arm around her giving her a hug back, we let go and walked inside.

"So how's everything been lately?" Corinna asked and she took a sip of the energy boosting liquid from her coffee mug.
"It's been really good, expect for my dad, he just thinks bribing's a good idea." I raise my brows and I take a sip from my mug aswell.
"Wait so your dad bribed you? For what?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed.
"He tried bribing for my forgiveness." I answered and she rolled her eyes.
"I know right" I sigh and giggle. So does she.

"So my video idea was basically fuck, marry, kill, but youtube addition while eating ice cream." She explained. I start giggling and she sat of the sofa in front of the camera confused.
"What? It's a good idea" She says defensively.
"I know it is, it's just that you're so white oh my god" I laugh at myself and she laughs with me.

The rest of the night was really fun, we finished the video and it was hilarious and we watched a bunch of chick-flicks and eventually fell asleep to one.

___________
I hope you enjoyed! Next chapters the last one! 🖤

YESS WE HIT 69k AHAHAHA IM THRIVIINNGGG