13

situation•

I woke up to loud knocks on my front door and I quickly got up and opened the door.
"What time is it?" I ask corinna and I rub my eyes.
"It's 8am" she says and comes inside.
I feel something coming up my throat and I run to the bathroom.
"Are you okay?" Corinna comes in after me to find me at my toilet.
"Yea, i am now." I say and I wash out my mouth and brush my teeth.
"Lets go grab the tests-" She says and I cut her off.
"I took one last night." I say, spitting water out of my mouth.
"Did you look at it?" She asks.
"No... i was too scared." I open the cabinet door in my bathroom and I cover it so I can't see.
"Ready?" She asks.
"No." I take a deep breath and I uncover the test.

'Positive.'

Corinnas eyes widen and I start to tear up.
"Oh my gooodd!!!" She yells.
"I'm gonna be an Aunty, I'm gonna be an Aunty" she sings.
"I'm gonna be a mom." I look up at her and smile widely. I don't know if I should be scared or not, but her excitement made me excited.
She gives me a big hug and I start to worry.

I'm going to have to tell David.. what's he going to think?

I start panicking.

"Calm down, it'll be okay. I promise." She reassures me.
I breath in and out heavily and I close my eyes trying to calm myself down.

"We've gotta get you to David." She says and I follow her to the parking lot to her car.
She hops into the drivers side and I hop into the passenger side, holding onto the pregnancy test.

I was in one of David's shirts that fit me like a dress and I threw some converse on and a hoodie in the car. I wasn't dressed appropriately to go out but it didn't matter.

We arrived at David's and I texted him saying I was outside. He opened the door and looked very confused when he saw Corinna.
"Hey. What's going on?" He asked and let us in.
"There's something we need to talk about." I say and I look over at Corinna and back to david.
I tell him to close his eyes and hold out his hands out.
"Why?" He asked
"Can you please just do it" I say and he closes his eyes tightly and holds his hands out.
I take a deep breath and I put the test in his hands.
"Don't open yet" I say as I place it down.
"Okay" he sounds confused.
"Just remember that this is your fault." I chuckle
"You can open now." I add and he slowly opens his eyes and looks down at the pink and white stick.
He looks at the two lines and his eyes widen.
"Holy shit" He's stands still, paralysed.
"is this a prank?" He asks looking at the stick.
"no" I say and he looks up at me and hugs me tightly.

Corinna went home half and hour ago, she didn't want to intrude on anything.

"What the fuck is my manager going to say." He chuckles and I smile a little.
"I'm more worried about how young and inexperienced I am." I shake me head.
"We can do this together." He reassures me.
He rubs my back in circles to comfort me.

"Do you want to stay the night tonight? I can get Jason to look after d/n for you." He said.
"Okay." I agreed with him.

"We need to discuss this situation." He chuckles and leads me to his bedroom and we start to talk about the situation we've gotten ourselves into.

______________
Sorry for the kinda short chap.

Thanks for reading! Stick around for tea ☕️