22 prt.1

•Party animals•

"There's a party at the vlog squad house, I was thinking of filming some of it and maybe it can be a good chance to have some fun." David explains.
"Why not, what time?" I ask and he grabs his camera.
"In an hour." He says and starts recording me.
"Why are you recording?" I ask and put my hand on my hip smirking.
"Just capturing how pretty my girl looks." He smiles. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his chest and rest my head on it and he turns the camera at me.
"David this is unnecessary" I giggle and cover my face.
"It's very necessary." He smiles and turns the camera off and I peck his lips.
"I got that" he giggles.
"Got what?" I ask and he shows his camera still recording.
"Whatever." I laugh and so does he.

We pull up at the front of the party and the lights flashed and the loud music echoes throughout he whole street. There were already so many people here, people were in the front lawn puking in bushes and people sucking face on the grass. Gross.

We walk inside we were greeted by a bunch of his drunk friends and we were dragged into he room and David had already filmed a bunch. I thought while David was occupied I'd try and find where the drink source was and tried finding some of the girls.
I took a few shots and ended up finding Corinna by Todd and I dragged her away for him to hang with me.

It started to get really fun and I found David, he was being peer pressured into drinking and everyone was telling him to let loose since he was on a break. He obviously had listened to them because by the time I was able to reach him he had sculled a beer and shook his head in disgust.
"David! What are the odds of you sculling these two shots?!" Zane yelled
"1, 2, 3 2!" They both yelled at the same time.
"Fuck!" David yelled and managed to scull the two shots down.
"Babe, slow down I thought you didn't like drinking." I grab his arm.
"I don't, But I already did it and it's already too late." He turned his full attention to me and kissed me and everyone around us cheered.

David stood up on a table and almost fell.
"Everyone! Listen up!" He sounded tipsy and his words were slurred. He pulled me up on the table and held me close.
"Meet my girl!" He yelled and he couldn't stop smiling.
He jumped off of the table and almost fell on his face but he somehow caught himself.
He held up his hands and helped me down off of the table.
"I've got all the footage I need, let's get out of here." He says and pulls out his phone and we walked outside and he called an Uber.
He walked over to his car and locked it up before the Uber arrived and drove us home.

As soon as we got home David grabbed put his phone again and called his assistant to go get his car and bring it back.

And without my full attention (because I'm still tipsy) David pressed his lips against mine and slipped in the tongue and he slowly led me back into the lounge room and around the corner through the door of his bedroom and closed the door behind us.

Tonight's gonna get a whole lot better...

______________
Lmao, I know I said in the last chapter this chapter was gonna get saucy but I wasn't really lying cause in prt.2 of this chapter is when it gets saucy. I'll try upload it tomorrow. Also, if this was put into one whole chapter it would have turned out too long.

Thanks for reading<3 make sure u share with ur friends, vote if u liked it and follow me!<3 <3

Btw as I'm writing this IM ALMOST ON 20K WTH <3