No Escape

Namjoon POV

I walk back into the play room to see my 2 little boys sleeping in the tent. I mentally squeal because of cuteness while walking towards them. How the heck did we get so lucky?

Well, the truth is I am not that lucky. Yes, I own a few buildings and my music is sky rocketing from demands.  But it was so difficult to track down our babies.

We first saw them as 12-14 year olds. And immediately fell in love with them. We watched closely until they were removed from the orphanage and started observing them. I know its a little creepy, but we watched almost every second of their life with spies.

And now we no longer have to wait for them. They are still cute and small, they are our babies forever.

~ 3 hours later
3rd Person

A loud bang was heard from upstairs. Followed my some voices. Jin immediately ran upstairs toward the noise.

Jin was dumbfounded by what he saw. Both of his babies completely naked and the nursery in shambles.

The children immediately stopped and dropped whatever they had in their hands when the door swung open.

Jin face was contorted. Not with anger but with sadness. Why would his children do such a thing? Why would they try to escape a place made for them? He didn't know but what he did know was that his children were about to be in big trouble if they didn't clean up the mess before Daddy came home.

"You better get your clothes back on before Daddy comes home!"

Instead of listening they continues to search the room. Looking for their clothes. When Jin tried to stop them, he was ignored and literally trampled upon. Making him fall to the ground. His elbow was scratched but he wasn't going to back down.

He grabbed yoongi by the arm and pulled him close. Sitting on the floor, with yoongi struggling in his lap. Yoongi could fight all he wanted but there was still a huge difference between them.

Taehyung tried to help Yoongi but with him being weaker than Yoongi he wasn't helping much. Instead of helping, he himself was caught by Jin.

Jin reached to the diapers on the floor. Dressing Yoongi while holding onto Taehyung's wrist, his grip would surely leave a bruise. Both still struggling and filled with frustration, so much that Tae started crying.

After a rough 15 minutes. Both had a diaper and long T-Shirt on. Just in time too. Because once Jin sat a still crying Tae on the living floor and a Yoongi with a red bottom down, the door opened.

A slightly agitated Namjoon walked in. He had bad day at work. Idiot people couldn't do their jobs correctly so Namjoon being the CEO had to fix it for them. So when Namjoon walked into the house with a screaming, struggling Taehyung and a Yoongi that was trying to make himself small as possible in the corner. His anger reached the top and yelled at everyone to stop.

Jin let go of Taehyung letting him smash to the floor. Yoongi stared with fear in his eyes and backed even farther away when Namjoon come close. Jin stood up and apologized for having the house such a mess and the children being bad.

Namjoon took a deep breathe and calmed down.

"I didn't mean to yell, Im sorry" Namjoon hugged Jin and went over to Yoongi. "Its okay buddy, come to daddy" Namjoon gestured for him.

Yoongi shook his head and Namjoon looked at Jin. Taehyung was being held by Jin still crying.  Taehyung was slowly going to head space with or without realizing. Yoongi could obviously tell, he tried to stay away from Namjoon and them. He didn't want to catch that weird disease that they were giving Taehyung.

"C'mon, Yoongi I wont bite" Namjoon got closer and Yoongi started screaming. Namjoon told Jin to bring Taehyung up to bed and he will get Yoongi.

Namjoon grabbed Yoongi by the arm and he immediately started kicking. He picked him up and tried talking sweetly and rubbing his back. Then there was a knock on the front door.