Again?

3rd POV

"Tae?"

"Yeah"

"I'm cold"

"You're cold?"

"Yeah"

"No, I'll get in trouble"

"C'mon, please"

It was night time and 1 day after 'Namjin' decided to trust the boys. So they let them sleep together in their room again, unlike before when they would sleep in different rooms. Only because the boys together and out of the headspace was dangerous, both mischievous and somewhat intimidating.

Right now, Yoongi was trying to get Taehyung to climb out of his crib. They had sort of made a code language, so the adults wouldnt know what they were saying and so far it worked. Most likely to help Yoongi out.

"Fine" Taehyung grunted as he flipped over in the crib, he removed his soft blankets and stood up. Trying to move as less as possible, not to make noise. He grabbed the side on the crib and put his legs on the end table, the sat on the small table and stood on the ground. Quite easy.

But for yoongi, it was hard. He had no endtable on his side and was already kind of small to reach the ground. The rails were just that high.

Taehyung grabbed the tox box from by the wall and pulled it over, quietly. He then stood on it as yoongi put his hands up to be lifted. With a quick move (some struggling), Yoongi was on the toy box too.

They got off and Tae put the box back.

"What now?" Tae whispered.

"Wait for me, I have to use the bathroom"

"Again? Why can you just use the diapers. They arent that bad"

"So you use them?"

"Um.. Not exactly no.." Taehtung looksd down in embarrassment. "I'll wait" He said sitting by a gaint bear that occupied the corner.

Yoongi nodded and made his way out the door, in all honesty he could of tried to escape but all the entrances were locked. So after a while of trying each and every day, he gave up. But that wouldnt stop him from leaving if he had the chance.

Yoongi wandered down the dark hall and made a right. Then went to open the guest room. But it was locked! He tried to open it, but it just wouldnt buge. Out of frustration he kicked the door, making a loud bang.

With fear in his eyes, he ran back down to his room and somehow managed to get into his crib with Tae's help. Tae made it to his just in time too, because within minutes a sleepy Namjoon wandered into the room.

"Boys? What was the noise?" Neither of them answered, instead they pretended to be asleep. "Did I imagine it?" Namjoon rubbed his own head. "I gotta get to sleep earlier." He wandered back to his room.

"Tae?"

"Go to sleep. The monitors will wake them up" Yoongi squirmed in discomfort, hd really had to pee.

___

The whole day, Yoongi was uncomfortable and cranky. He disnt allow Jin to boounce him on his knee, in fear of accidentally letting a bit go. He didnt want to be carried or even walk around like usual. Instead all day he sat on the carpet, trying hard to forget about his need.

"Color with me" Yoongi shook his head. He didnt want to color complete non sense. 'They are watching" Taehyung whispered while holding out a red crayon to him.

Yoongi gabbed the crayon and let Taehyung sit by him. They colored for about an hour until Yoongi really couldnt hold it. To the point where it hurt. He stood up and tried to make himself more comfortable but it made him have to go more. It just looked like he was doing a small wiggle dance, it was uncomfortable.

And with 3 steps towards Namjoon, Taehyung accidentally bumped into him while running. Sending him flying face first into the hard wood. Sobs filled the room. But the fall wasnt what made him cry, it was the fact that he had peed himself. 

Namjoon ran over to him and picked the poor boy up and stood him on the ground. "Its okay, your okay." He said wiping the tears. "It didnt hurt" Namjoon then got up from his knees and got up to walk away.

"Daddy" Yoongi tugged on Namjoon's sweatpants. Namjoon turned around. "Daddy, I feel ickey."

Taehyung's head snapped so quick towards to them. Did Yoongi just fall into little space?