Tae?

Warning: Sexual Content, Child Abuse, Rape, etc.  (Sorry about the lack of fluff this chapter ~_~) You can skip if you want just scroll and the section.

Darkness. Darkness was all I could see. The sound of heavy footsteps filled the small room as well as the sweet smell of morning coffee. Where was I again?

The closet. The safest place I could be. The walls felt like they were closing in on me. Getting closer and closer.

The footsteps got louder. And the walls got closer. My heart pounded and tears ran down my face. The door opened, the lights hurting my eyes as I am exposed to them.

A big man, broad shoulders, gray suit and tie with slick back black hair stood in the entry way. He grabbed my arm and I screamed, but no sound came out.

He pulled me out of the small room and I struggled with my small 7 year old body to get out of his touch. He swung me and let go making hit his desk, spilling the coffee in the process.

He picked me up by my old shirt and pinned me against the wall.

"Its okay Sugi...It wont too bad" He pulled me off the wall and slammed me on his messy desk.

I screamed and screamed stop, but it couldn't be heard. Even I couldn't hear it. He ripped my shirt and tried to take my pants off.

But then he suddenly pulled me close. Like a embrace. He had never done that before. He held me close and mumbled things, but I didn't care. I kicked, cried and screamed to get him to let go.

Until he screamed at me. Something. I couldn't understand what it was but it felt weird to me.

My body was tired and small, I couldn't fight his hold anymore. So I went limp, waiting for him to continue hurting me. I closed my eyes.

SKIP TO HERE

When I opened them, I was being carried. It was brighter. And the man carrying me was not the man from before. It was namjoon, Daddy.

I hugged him tight, and let my last tears fall. My hand hurt and my body felt weak. We walked down the hallway and made a left into the bathroom.

I had realized that I had wet my pants and somehow cut myself. So when Namjoon tried to put me down, I didn't want to leave. He was warm and surprisingly calming, I did not want lose this feeling.

When I finally let go, he told me that it was okay. And I would be fine. He slowly undressed my shirt with my permission, although it took a lot just to stand there and let him look at my naked top.

He went for my pants but memories from the dream flashed in my mind.

"Please don't.. daddy" I told him with tears. He wiped my tears and smiled at me

"Its okay, it wont hurt.A bath will will my baby feel all better" and with that he kissed my nose. Some how I made a noise. A giggle.

I starting thinking this isn't so bad as he started the tub. Having someone there for you nightmares or just to love you uncontrollably. I kinda like it.

He picked me up and put me in the tub. But he held onto one of my hands for me, as he washed me carefully. Making sure to avoid sore areas and blow bubbles into my face once in a while. It was kinda fun.

Jin arrived with clothes and later left after probably realizing he wasn't needed at the moment.

Then Namjoon dressed me in a long yellow sweater and overalls, quite childish. But I somehow didn't understand why I didn't care about it.

He carried me down the stairs, as I heard giggles and many new voices. That meant new people. I whined and put my head into Namjoon's shoulder when I heard a loud squeal from a child.

In minutes people surrounded me. Two adults and what looks to be other poor people like me. Ones treated like children.

They smiled at me and asked to play but I shook my head and clung onto Namjoon. Namjoon let out a chuckle and continued to sit down.

The kids were shushed and told to go play in the living room as Taehyung approached me. I reached to him and tried to get out of Namjoon's hands.

Although comfort from Namjoon was kinda nice, I still loved tae more and felt better around him.

Namjoon let me off his lap and I awkwardly followed Tae to the living room. But it seemed off.

Tae didn't say anything and sat next to a different kid. I tried to get his attention but he ignored me.

I watched as he played with colorful blocks. Did he finally go crazy? Why was he ignoring me?

Tears surprisingly brimmed my eyes. Was I crying? I tried once again to get Tae by hitting him on the back nicely.

But he just looked at me and continued. An other kid came running up and sat next to Tae, while talking. Playing with a toy train.

"Cwan't he plway?" The one in a panda shirt asked Tae.

"No, he cant" Tae responded. Why couldn't I play? Wait, do I even want to?

"Why" A child with bunny teeth asked.

"He has been mean to me" Tae said with a scrunched nose.

'What!?! I haven't!' I wanted to yell, but I didn't say anything. How did I hurt him? I haven't been able to see him for at least a day! Or talk to him and he ignores me?!

I throw a wooden block at him, hitting him in the back. He screams and runs out yelling 'Daddy!'

I wanted to follow him and say I didn't mean it, that I only wanted his attention. He was only talking to the others, not me!

Within minutes I sat on my knees and tears poured down my face, turning red once again. My silent tears turned into loud sobs for Namjoon.

The other kids ran to the kitchen and Namjoon, came in with a Tae who was hugging his side.

"Yoongi.." He walked over to me and on instinct I put my arms up. Why? Im not sure, it just felt right. He picked me up and whispered for me not to cry.

"Daddy he threw a block at mwe~" Taehyung whined, pulling on Namjoon's shirt.

And then I whined as Namjoon put me back down and grabbed my hand instead and pulled me away to the kitchen (dining room) with Tae following. Wiping my tears with my sleeve, I walked into the room which was crowded with people around the table.

What was he going to do next? Was I going to get punished again?