Zach ~ House Party

"Come on y/n, you need to go out more!" Your best friend, Gabbie, tells you, while going through your closet.

"I told you, I'm not in the mood." I groan, scrolling through Instagram.
"Come on! You can even have a little fun!" She says wiggling her eyebrows. "No way. I just got out of a relationship with Justin!"
"Please! Just live a little for one night, it will probably get your minds off of things."

You look at Gabbie, a look in her eye that somehow convinces you, so you give in. You sigh. "Fine I guess."

She squeals "Yes! You won't regret it!" She grabs a black revealing short dress out, "This is perfect for you." She shoves it in your hands. "Gabbie, isn't this a little too revealing?"

"Pffft.. of course not! It's a party! Half the girls there are going to be practically naked." You hesitantly agree, and go into the bathroom to try it on.

You step out of the bathroom to show Gabbie, her eyes widen. "Girl you look sexy!" You giggle "Yeah but it shows a little..." you guide your hand around your breasts.
"You'll be fine! Now time to curl your hair and put on makeup!" She guides you to your vanity.

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

You and Gabbie step in the party arm in arm, the smell of alcohol hits you. And Gabbie was right, half of the girls were basically naked.

"Now just dance and have fun!" Gabbie says happily and starts dancing. She grabs your arm and brings you to the kitchen. "Let's have some!" She grabs 2 solo cups and fills them with the punch that obviously has alcohol in it.
"Really Gabbie, already?" You chuckle. "Yeah, like I said, live a little!" She hands you one of the solo cups.

You take a sip, it's very strong but you get used to it. When you're done taking the sip, you look up, and Gabbie is already talking to an attractive guy with curly hair. He looks like a heart breaker.

Gabbie looks at you and grabs your arm, yanking you hard. Seems the alcohol is kicking in already.
"Jack, this is my bestie y/n, y/n, Jack" you smile at him and he smiles back. "Anyways, y/n, Jack has a friend here that's also single." She smirks looking at you. "Gabbie, I said no to anythinf boy related." She sighs and shakes her head.

"Well y/n I'm going to go dance with Jack..." She smiles at Jack and he smirks back, "and you go socialize! Have fun!" She's said that a thousand times. She walks away with Jack, laughing at everything he says. She's quitd the flirter.

Gabbies right, you do need to socialize and have more fun. I walk back into the kitchen to get more drinks.

10 minutes go by, and I already feel a little tipsy. As I'm pouring another cup, a good looking guy with brown hair comes up to me.

"Hey... I'm Zach. Gabbie told me about you. You must be y/n" He smiles.

God damn. That smile.

"Sure am." I smile back.

Why can't I live a little?

◇.◇.◇.◇.◇.◇.◇

Zach I were both almost  drunk, both flirting with each other, both wanting each other.

The way Zach talks, laughs, and just how he looks, makes me crave him more. Also, I have definitely seen the way he has been checking you out the whole night. I don't mind it at all.

I go up to his ear and whisper seductively "Why don't we go to my place?" I bite his ear and pull away - where did this confidence come from?

I see the lust in his eyes, and his smirk on his face. He doesn't say anything but just nods and looks me up and down.

I pull out my phone and call an uber. I being very impatient, as I feel myself getting hornier every minute. I haven't had a good bangin since forever ago - Justin was never good at it. As I and Zach start walking out hand in hand, both of us are biting our lips in anticipation, Gabbie walks up to me, not able to walk straight.

"Where are you going?" She asks me. I just glance at Zach really quick, Gabbie getting the idea very fastly. She mouths "use protection" she smirks then walks back to Jack - hopefully she takes her own advice.

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

We both connect lips and make out, going together in sync. Each clothing item comes off one by one until we both are completely naked. Zach throws me on the bed, and I sqeal a bit. He looks me hungrily and starts kissing your neck, but I stop him since I get an idea.

"Let me take control." I whisper in his ear, kissing below it. He slowly nods, then I flip him over, taking control. I connect lips with him and make out some more. My hands slide down his stomach while his start massaging my boobs. His moans quietly escaping his mouth, eager for me to go faster. I bring my head down further, his hands coming up behind my head.

I look at his hard shaft - it's way bigger than Justin's. I look up at him, he's staring at me waiting for my next move. I look down at his shaft, precum coming out. I start to kitty lick the tip of it, earning more moans from Zach. That makes me put as much as I could into my mouth. I hold the rest I couldn't fit with my hands.

I start bobbing my head, having his dick hitting the back of my throat.
"Mmmm... y/n... just like that..." He lightly tugging on my hair. I suck on it more, until you I feel it twitching. It soon shoots into my mouth so I  swallow it.

"That felt so good baby..." he pants, biting his lips.
"Now ride me good and hard for me." He smirks at me, him receiving one back.

I get up on top of him, lining my entrance with his shaft, then I slowly slide down. I feel him feel me up completely. I moan super loud at the pleasure and I arch my neck back.
"Y/n your so tight."
I start out nice and slow and then I pick up my pace. I feel my tits bounce up and down until Zach grabs onto them.
"Z-Zach..." I moan out.
"Faster y/n" I try to do as told and start going as fast as I can.

I start to feel my climax coming.
"Zach I'm gonna cum!" I breathe out. "Me too y/n.."
After a couple seconds we both came. I slide off of him and collapse by him, both breathing hard. I look down at our sweaty bodies.

"I know I'm almost drunk... But I didn't regret any of that." He breathes out, looking over at me. My eyes meet his.
"Me too" I smile at him, grabbing his hand.

◇.♡.◇.♡.◇.♡.◇