Daniel ~ Strip Club (birthday)

I KNOW I AM 2 DAYS LATE!

I have been told that somebody chose a private session because it's his birthday, and I am the person that is gonna give it. Hopefully it's not some old man turning 70 because those aren't fun, but it probably is gonna be. Oh well I'm gonna get some money out of it.

I walk into the room where the man sat. But he ended up not looking like a man. He looked around 20. He had bright blue eyes and Brown hair.

Hot.

I walked up to him, in my lingerie I'm supposed to wear, and sit on him.
"What's your name?" I say seductively, rubbing his arms.
"Daniel," he bites his lip.
"How old are you turning today birthday boy?"
"2-20" He stutters.
"Well, Daniel, let me give you a good time," I get off and start dancing.

I walk around him, often touching his shoulders or arms. I face him and lean down, kissing his soft lips. I once again sit back on his lap.

My tounge starts to roam around his mouth, and I moan a little. I pull away and kiss his neck, leaving marks, and I grind on him a little.
"Shit..." he groans and leans his head back.
I pull away and give him a quick kiss, and get off him.

I get on my knees in front of him and unbuckle his Gucci belt, wow he must have a lot of money. I unzip his black jeans and pull them down to his knees, and then I see his Calvin Klein boxers. I can see a big ass tent.

I rub him through them.
"Do you like that?" I say even more seductively.
He nods, eager for me to blow him off.

I then pull down his boxers, his dick popping out. Wow - it's the biggest I've ever seen. It's good to see a non-wrinkly one for once.

I lick the top of it, teasing him a little, and I stroke it with my hand.
I finally take the tip of it in my mouth, sucking it.

I can hear him groan and his breathing starting to hitch. I take the rest of it in my mouth, and grab the rest I can't fit into my hand.

I suck on it a little and I start to bob my head. I feel his shaft hit the back of my throat and I gag. I can hear him groan and whisper profanities.

I end up starting to rub his balls, and I soon feel him twitch in my mouth. He releases into my mouth and I swallow.

I stand up and give him another deep kiss.
"Happy birthday," I say even more seductively.
"That was hot...." he breathes out, and starts to pull up his pants and boxers, and then hands me money.

I wink and walk out of the room, money in hand, hoping I would see him again.

______

Yeah, I know I'm 2 days late, his birthday was 2 days ago. I started writing it on his bday, got distracted, planning to post it yesterday, but then half of it didn't save >>:(((