Jack - Much Better

This story is for 8243ss
Hope you enjoy!

As I get pushed up against the lockers, I wish my boyfriend, Jack, was here. But instead, he's in the cafeteria waiting for me, not knowing where I am.

The person bullying me is named Eben, and he's been criticizing me in the halls, and Jack doesn't know. Eben has never done anything this rash before, but when him, a couple of his friends, and I are the only ones in the hall, there's a chance for him.

"Look she's crying," He laughs.
"You little slut."
I slide down the locker, and sit on the floor.
"Please, d-dont hurt me."
"What are you going to do about it, huh? Your nothing but an ugly, defenseless, little, whore."

He kicks me in the leg once, numbing it.
"See ya later, Saima," He chuckles and walks away, his friends following him, a couple giving me sympathetic looks.

As soon as they are gone I get up and run to the bathroom, my leg limping. I get into the bathroom and get into one of the stalls, sitting on the toilet. My hands reach my face and I start bawling.

I'm a slut.

I'm ugly.

I'm a whore.

I'm nothing.

I hear the door open.
"Saima? Are you in here?"
It's Jack. He can't see me like this.
But he is my boyfriend.
"I-Im in here." I call out and unlock my stall. It slowly opens, and it reveals Jack.

This expression turns to worried, and runs up to me.
"Baby? What happened?" He lightly grabs my arms.
"E-Eben.." I say quietly, looking down still crying.
"What about him?"
"H-he... called me names, pushed me against the locker, kicked me..." with every word I take it turns into a sob.

I fall into Jack's arms.
"Shhh... it's okay, I'll deal with him later. For now I'll just stay here, with you," He rubs my head with his thumb.

I turn my head up. Jack puts his hands on each of my cheeks and rub them. He leans down and gives me the most passionate kiss ever.

It slowly gets heated, and he picks me up, bringing me over to the sink setting me on it.
"I love you Saima, and never forget that."
"I love you too, Jack," I lean back down and kiss him. I feel Jack tug at the bottom of my shirt, wanting me to take it off.

I pull away and pull off my shirt, leaving me in my bra, and jeans. I grab Jack's shirt and take it off. Jack sets his hands on my waist, and starts to kiss me on the neck. I lean my head back, giving him more access. He reaches my sweet spot and sucks at it, making me lightly moan.

I tug on Jack's curls, wanting more from him. He pulls away and unbuttons my pants, and pulls them down, taking them off completely.
"You're so beautiful Saima," I blush from the compliment, and unbutton his pants. He pulls them down all the way, them landing on the floor.

I reach around my back and undo my bra, throwing it aside. Jack cups each of my boobs with his hands, rubbing my left nipple with his thumb, and sucking on the other one.
"Jack..." I moan out, putting my arms around his necks.

After doing the same with the other boob, he pulls away and brings his hands down to my underwear. He pulls them down, leaving my exposed vagina, he looks up torwards me.
"I'll be as gentle as possible with you," I nod my head, waiting for him to do his magic.

He bends down, so his head is in line with my area. He starts to lick my sensitive clit, not to harsh though. He soon enough adds a finger inside of me, slowly thrusting it in and out. I start to pant and moan.
"F-faster..." I lean my head back, and surely enough he adds another finger, thrusting faster.

After a little bit, I feel a knot in my stomach.
"Jack, I'm about to cum..." I moan out. He moves his fingers at a much faster rate.
"Let it out, baby." I cum on his fingers, and he pulls them out, licking his fingers clean, and then he takes off his boxers, his big cock springing up.

He lines his shaft up with my pussy, and looks at me for approval. I nod, biting my lip. He slides into me, both of us moaning and grunting. He only goes half way, and slides in and out, wanting me to get used to it. After a few small thrusts, he grabs my leg, the one that got kicked, and pulls it up.
"Did I hurt you baby?" He asks genuine concerned, his voice having a small grunt to it.
"No, k-keep on going."

After he pulls my leg up a little more, he enters his whole cock inside of me. He starts going faster and faster, our skin clapping, his curly hair sticking to his forehead, and veins popping out of his neck.
"Oh god," I moan loudly, trying to be as quiet ad possible. I start to scratch at his back, probably leaving marks, which is a big turn on for Jack.

As he's still thrusting, he plays with my wet clit, making my whole body shake.

I feel my orgasm coming, and I clinch around him.
"JACK I NEED TO.." I yell out from the pleasure.
"Do it baby," he tells me, still thrusting.

I squirt all over him, and black out a little. After that Jack quickly pulls out, and pumps himself, and then cums on his stomach.
"Did that make you feel better baby?" He pants, out of breath from our intercourse.

I smile, "Much better," I chuckle, and lean down to give him a gentle, short kiss.

Sorry if the ending is bad, and it was too long, but I hope you like it Saima! Sorry it took awhile :/

Anyways, vote down below, and message me, or put in the comments, any requests!