Jonah ~ Princable

"Y/n y/l/n Please come to the office." I hear the teacher tell me as she gets off the phone.

'Oohs' go across the room while I slowly stand up, what are we, third graders? Confused of what this is about, I collect my stuff putting it in my bag, and then I throw it over my shoulder.

I walk out of the room, each step made an echo across the hallway. It feels like an eternity to get there, but I make it to his office. I'm standing in front of the door, hesitant to open it. I've never been to the office before, and I've never had an actual conversation with the princable, Mr. Marais. (Ik his last name is Franzich, but oh well.)

He is actually really good looking, but seems too young to be a princable, maybe around 20.

Did he even go to college?

I twist the doorknob open, and see Mr. Marais sitting at his desk. I shut the door behind me.
"Y/n, please take a seat." I slowly sit down.
"I have been informed that you have been having trouble in English, is that correct?"
"Uh... yeah..."
"Well, you have an F, and if it stays like that, you can be held back."
I honestly dont know what to say, but I just nod and look at him, but the longer I look at him, for some reason the more I want him.

But I know that will never happen.

"You can either have after school detention all week, and do assignments, or..." He looks at me, lust filled in his eyes, and then licks his lips. He leans closer to me.
"I can punish you myself..." He says and smirks.

I bite my lip, and I feel myself get turned on.
"You should probably punish me... daddy..." I say back seductively.

He also bites his lip and stands up, going to the door and windows, making sure no one can see and come in.
"You only do as told, and only call me by daddy, got that right princess?"
"Yes, daddy."
"Good girl, now stand up, and get naked."
I stand up and do as told.

Every piece of clothing slowly comes off, falling to the floor. He walks up to me, admiring my body. His hands travel around my waist to my butt.
"You look so sexy baby... But it's a shame I have to punish you..."
He connects our lips, he puts his tounge on my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I accept.

He pulls away, then unhooks his belt, pulling it off.
"Bend over babygirl, so I can give you what you deserve."
I quickly bend over on the floor, both nervous and exited for what's gonna come.
After a few seconds, he slaps me on the butt with the belt, I groan in the process"
"Daddy..."
"Be quiet! Don't talk without my permission."
He spanks me another time, then another, over and over, harder and harder, making me want more each time. He made it to 10.
"How does that make you feel baby?"
"I want more daddy..." I moan.
"Well now in gonna Fuck you until you can't walk for a week. Stand up." I slowly stand up, eager for him to be inside of me.

He starts to get undressed. He pulls off his shirt, showing his abs, and then his pants, then boxers, his huge dick popping out. My eyes widen.
"You like what you see baby?" He asks me. I nod and bite my lip.
"Of course daddy..." He chuckles
"I'm supposed to punish you, not please you." He picks me up, sets me on the desk, and then without hesitation he slams into me.

I moan loud, not abls to contain myaelf.
Each thrust getting sloppier and harder, our moans getting louder.
"Shit princess... your so right around me, it feels so warm and good..." this continues for what seems like forever.

I clench around him, and feel myself about to cum, and dig my nails in his back.
"I know your about to cum princess, but you can't yet, without my permission..."
I hold it in, becoming harder and harder to do.
"Please Daddy, let me cum!" I yell.
"Alright, princess, cum for me" I do as told, and then I feel him twitch then come inside me. He pulls out and pants heavily.

He smiles. "Shit, y/n, you get an
A+." I smile back.

"How about we do it later, but for free and as loud and long as we want..." He says.

"Definitely."

■■■■■■■■

Word Count: 771