Corbyn - Popular ♡ Loner

My name is y/n, and at my high school, there are 4 categories.

1) The populars. Plastics, rich kids, jocks, anything you can really think of. Corbyn Besson, is the most popular. Hair dyed blonde, cute smile, cute laugh, cute everything! If you can't tell, I have a crush on him.... But he is actually the nice popular!

2) The normals, they're kinda just there. Nobody bothers them or pays attention to them.

3) The weird kids. (This is in no way meant to offend anyone, just part of the story) Gross, annoying, just weird.

4) The loners, cross that out the loner, which is me. I belong to no group, no friends, just that one loner girl.

I get made fun of by the populars, normals, and even the weird kids.

I love highschool. Do you see that sarcasm?

○●■○●■○●■○●■○●■

I'm walking down the halls, everyone bumping into me while they go to their next class.

I arrive to my classroom, room 103, which is my English class, which I also have with my future hu- I mean with Corbyn.

I sit down and set my stuff by my desk. The bell rings and everyone, including Corbyn takes a seat.

"Good morning class." Mr. White says as he walks in the room.
"Today we are starting a project on (some random book name)."
Everyone groans, and mumbles to themselves.

He explains everything you need to do on your posterboard. Seems easy enough.
"But another thing..." shit there's a catch.
"It will be a partner project." Throughout the class there are both cheers and groans.
"But..." another catch...
"I get to pick partners." Oh no.
When we have partner projects, I usually work with this other girl, Cassie, she's pretty cool, but not friend cool.

"First group, Cassie and Gina,  Finn and Stacy, Kollin and Asher, Corbyn and y/n....."

Wait.

I'm partners with

CORBYN!?

Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

"Please get with your partners, and talk about how everyone's gonna work together, this is an on your own time project."
Corbyn and I look at each other across the room, a smile on his face, surprisingly.

I slowly get up and walk towards him, some people even watching me. "Hi" he says actually calmly.
"Hi.." I say kind of quietly while sitting next to him.
"So what's the plan?" He asks.
"Ummm..." I get distracted and stare at him.
"Hello?" He moves his hand in front of my face.
"Oh sorry..." I blush.
"You look cute when you blush." I look up, it seems genuine.
"Anyways..." he says as he starts making plans.

●●●°•●●●°•●●●°•●●●°•●●●

We arrived at his house. It was 3 stories high. Told you he was rich.

We both exit the car and head inside.
"Nobody's home, we got the house for ourselves." He says as we go up to the second story. We walk into a room, his room actually.

It has white walls with music posters all over the room. I also see a guitar leaning against the wall. His bed is huge, with grey blankets.

We both sit on his bed, I take out out notes and book, him doing the same.

*********

We've been just working on taking more notes, for only about 10 minutes. Talking here and there.
"Did you know your beautiful?" I look up and he's looking at me straight in the eyes. I look down
"Your just saying that because your trying to make me feel better about myself, I'm ugly..." I chuckle lightly.
"No really..." he was just staring at me. I bite my lip, and flicker my eyes from his lips to his eyes.
"Uh, I think I should go."

I hurry up and put my stuff in my bag, and quickly get to the door, but before I could actually reach it, Corbyn turns me around and smashes his lips on mine.

He pulls away "I mean it."
I smile and connect our lips again, it quickly gets heated with tounge action. My backpack slides off onto the floor, and then my hands reach his face.

He pulls away to take off my shirt, and then admires my boobs.
"Don't call yourself ugly, your so beautiful."
I smile widely because I haven't been called that before by a boy, or actually at all.

His shirt comes come off, along with both of our pants, leaving us in our undergarments. He starts to suck at my neck, me leaning back to give him more room. He soon hits my sweet spot, making me moan. He picks me up and sets me on the bed, still sucks at my neck leaving hickies.

My hands get tangled in his hair, wanting more. Then he takes off my bra, leaving me in my underwear. "Baby, your so sexy..." he starts to suck my right nipple, making me moan even more, then to my left. He roams down below, then pulls down my panties. He puts his tounge on my clit, giving me pleasure. He moves it around more.
"Corbyn... don't stop..."
He pulls out his tounge then comes up and starts to make out with me, and then after a minute he pulls away.
"Are you a virgin?" He asks.
"Uhh... yeah..." I look down feeling embarrassed. He puts his finger on my chin and lifts it up.
"It's ok, I'll go slow.." He pulls down his boxers, his hard shaft springs up.

He hovers over me, then slowly pushes himself in me. At first it hurts, but soon turns to a good feeling.
"Mm... Corbyn... faster..."
He starts going faster, slapping across the room, he puts my leg over his shoulder.
"Your so tight..." I look up at his sweaty face and there's strands of hair against his forehead, making me more turned on than I already am.

I tug on the bedspread, he hits my G-Spot every time, I start moan super load, and I feel my high coming.
"Corbyn, I'm gonna cum.." I bite my lip hard, the pleasure going through me.
"Me too baby, do it with me, 3...2...1..." And we both came.

He pulled out and collapsed next to me, both out of breath.
"Did you actually mean that stuff?" I ask him.
"Of course, I have thought that for a very long time."
I smile and give him a gentle but  meaningful kiss.

°°°°°°°°°°

I take requests ⬇⬇

Word count: 1071