Jack - Jealous

Jack was at the studio, making new songs with the rest of the boys. I was bored as heck and already miss him, so I decide to go through his Instagram. Trust me, it's not creepy.

His most recent post was posted this morning. He was posing with his glasses on, which make him 10x hotter. I want to see some funny comments from the limelights, so I scroll through them.

As I'm scrolling, one caught my eye. 

@ gabbiegonzalez
🔥 😍 😘

And he even liked the comment! Which he never does. I know it could just be a fan, but I don't think it is 'just a fan', so I decide to check. I tap her profile, and you know what I see? Jack follows her!

I go through her photos, and Jack liked a lot of them. Is this why he has been 'at the studio' so much? Is he cheating? I doubt it, Jack would never do a thing like that... right ?

"Hey babe, I'm home!" Jack calls out when he walks in. I get up from the living room couch, and walk to him.
"Hi baby" he tries to put his hands on my waist, but I back away.
"What's wrong?" He questions.
"Whose Gabbie?" I say sternly.
"Just a friend."
"Oh really, just a friend? You like every single one of her photos, and like her comments that she posts on your posts, which aren't very friendly." I cross my arms.
"Baby, I promise, she's just a family friend. I would never cheat on you." He walks up to me, grabbing my hand.

I look into his eyes, somehow I believe him.
"You're right Jack, I'm sorry, I should trust you." I sigh and give him a kiss.
"Were you jealous?" He asks smirking.
"What? No..." I turn away, but he pulls me back.
"It's ok, you getting jealous and mad, kinda got me turned on." He licks his lips.

Ok, I did not know Jack got turned on by that, and we have been together nearly 3 years! You learn something new everyday...

"Well, how about we, fix it?" My hands travel down and grab his bulge. He quickly picks me up, and runs to our bedroom.

He puts me down.

"Get undressed, princess."
I start to take off my clothing one by one, until I'm fully naked, the same with him. I can see his hard cock sticking up.

He sets me down on the bed gently, and starts placing wet kisses on my neck. He hits my sweet spot and I start moaning. He starts kissing down my body, leaving hickies. He gets to my clit and starts licking it, making me moan even more.
"Shit Jack..." I tug on his hair.
"Does that feel good princess?"

I nod my head, and then feel him move his tounge from my clit to inside of my pussy, and starts tounge fucking me. He starts moving his tounge around, making me cum all over his face.

He pulls out, licking his lips, tasting my juices.
"You taste so good baby." He kisses my lips, and starts to makeout with me. In the middle of it, he inserts himself in me.

I moan into the kiss, the same with Jack. He puts his forehead on mine, and starts thrusting faster. I lift my legs to where they are over his torso, so he can go deeper.

I start scratching his back, making him going even more faster, hitting my G-Spot every time.
"Mmm... Jack... you feel so good..."
"Your so tight baby... God..."
I feel my orgasm coming so I clench my pussy around his cock.

"I'M GONNA CUM JACK!" I yell out.
"Let it out on count of 3, 3...2...1..."
I feel his warm liquids filling me up, while I squirt all over his shaft. He pulls out, and collapses next to me.

Seconds after that, Jack phone dings.

Message from: Gabbie 🙊

"What the hell? Why is she texting you?" I sit up.

"Jealous?"

●○●○

Boi I just went back to school from thanksgiving break and I already want to die 😭😭 anyways please vote and leave a request ??